The Truth Behind The Break-Up

I Need Love [Editing]

~Jiyeon POV~

"I'm sorry but, we can't really help you. You're suffering from an abodominal cancer. That explains the pain that occurs frequently" I was caught off guard. I was staring at the doctor. Absorbing eveything that just hit me. "Abdominal cancer" I said slowly. The doctor nodded apologetically. "You need to hospitalized so that we can monitor you" He said. "How long?" I asked. "I don't know. But it's your option whether or not you want to be monitored or not" He explained. I nodded. "I'll think about it" I thanked him and walked away. As I slowly walked away, my visions became blurry. Letting my tears fall one after another. I felt my phone vibrated and checked who it was. 'Chicken Maniac <3' It read. It only made me cry even more.

"What am I suppose to tell him? I dont want him to see me lying on the hospital bed lifeless. I don't want to hurt him" I thought.

After a few weeks, I decided to have the doctor monitor me but only once a week. I hid from the world. Not answering any calls. Not from Junhyung, Changsun, Eun Hae or even Jinki. I tried so hard to avoid picking up his calls. It was so hard to avoid him. I missed him so much. I wanted to hear his voice. I knew if I answered, I'll hurt him even more. I wanted him to stop loving me. Forget me and find someone who he can spend his life with. As I was going through my stuff and get ready to leave to the hospital, I heard someone shouting my name. "Park Jiyeon!" I turned around and faced an angry looking Eun Hae. Her face soften as she looked at me. "Yah, why are you so pale? Have you not been eating?" She asked as she cam towards me and caress my cheeks and studied me. I broke down by her touch and concern.

"You can't just leave him you know, you'll have to tell him or he'll hate you" She pleaded. "No, let him hate me" I shook my head. "I'd rather have him hate me then him getting hurt" I whispered. "Jiyeon-ah, please just tell him. I'm sure he'll understand" I looked at her. She took my hands and squeezed it. I sighed and thought about it.

~The Break-up~

"Just don't leave me. Please" He begged as he held me tight. His tears soaked through the back of my shirt. I tried so hard not to cry and stay strong. "I have to do this. I don't want to hurt you" I said in my head. "The-There's someone else" I choked out. I didn't know where that came from, it was the only thing I could think of.

"I'm sorry" I whispered as I felt his hug grew loose. "What?" I heard him whisper. "I'm sorry" I ran away as far as I could. I looked back to see him in the same place as before. He crouched down and buried his face in his hands. "I'm sorry" I whispered. "It's for the best" I headed home. Crying my heart out. Letting go of someone who I've loved for so long is so hard. I knew it was only for the best.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So this part is kinda like what happened before Jiyeon died which is a one shot that I wrote before. Just for your understanding hee...