I'm Sorry But I Love You

I Need Love [Editing]

~Eun Hae POV~

"I don't know what to do with her. She's not picking up her calls. Neither is he. Both of them are hurting themselves and each other" I sighed as I let out my frustrations on Doojoon. He patted my back as he listened to me. "What am I going to do?" I asked. I was really at lost. Both of my bestfriends are hurt and I have to do something beore things got worse. "Well, I think we have to let them solve it themselves. We can't get ourselves involve in this. All I can say is, talk to them. Tell them to meet up with each other to talk things out. We can't force them, we have to let them do it naturally" He calmly said. I nodded.

"Yah, how can A 22 year-old guy give advices like that? Especially to me, A 25 year-old woman" I asked curiously as I eyed him. "Well Noona, I'm just good." He teased as I pinched his arms playfully. "Yah, don't call me that" He laughed and pinched my cheeks "Mianhae, Noona" He teased again and ran off before I could get him.

~Changsun POV~

"Argghh!" I slammed my phone on the table. "Oh Hyung, what are you doing here? And why so angry?" I head Doojoon coming in. I looked at him. "Yah, did Eun Hae tell you anything about Jinki?" I asked. I assumed he was with her just by looking at his happy face. He nodded while he motioned me to take a seat while he went behind the bar to get me something to drink. He told me everything while he made me a drink.

"Oh man, I hope he's alright" I rubbed my temple. I knew Jinki loved Jiyeon and has always cherished her like his life. I wondered why Jiyeon broke up with him. "Do you know why they broke up though?" I asked. He only shrugged and went to the back of the club to his office to get something. I felt my phone vibrate and looked at the caller ID 'Junhyung' It read. I picked it up. "I think something happened to Jinki" He said almost in a rush. "Joon-ah! Get Eun Hae! It's an emergency" I called out as I rushed out to meet Junhyung.

~Junhyung POV~

I called everywhere in search of Jinki. His house, his parents house even Jiyeon's. None of them knew where he was. Jinki didn't come to work as he claimed that he didn't feel well. It wasn't like Jinki. He was never sick. Even if he was, he'd still be working. I tried his phone one more time but no answer. I was getting worried. I wanted to stop by his place to see if he's alright, but he's not there. Everyone were now looking for him. Five people looking for one idiot. I was now outside of his apartment building, thinking of where to find him. My phone vibrated. It wasn't the person I was expecting a call from. "Changsun-ah, did you find him?" I asked. "No.. Neither did the rest" He sighed. I grew frustrated. I looked around. I looked up to the bright and burning sun. I sighed. Then I saw a figure standing on top of a building. "Y-yah, get everyone here now! I found him and I don't think we should take our time and call the police" I hung up and ran towards the elevator.

~Jinki POV~

Everything was blurry. I couldn't make out what was infront of me. My head hurts. With a bottle in my hand, I didn't care about anything else. I just wanted her to be with me. What's life without her? I continued to drink as I stumble across the pavement. I looked down. "Woah" I thought.

"This is one high building" I slurred as I chuckled. I stood at the edge, looking down. "What happens if I jump?" I asked. I was curious. I let my left feet dangle in the air. "JINKI-AH" I heard someone screamed at me. I retrived my feet and turned. I couldn't make out his face. I squinted my eyes to see who he was. "Yah, step away from the ledge" He said as he took one step forward. "Junhyung?" I tried to look closely. "Come here" He told me. I pondered on whether or not I should come to him. I shook my head. "No" I smiled. "Junhyungie, have you wondered what it's like to end your misery?" I asked. "Yah, let's.. let's go down and talk. I'll get you sober up" He tried. As he took one step closer, I took another step back. I chuckled at his serious expression. "Yah, did you know this building is so high up?" I laughed as I turned to face the opposite building in front of me ith my arms spread wide.

"Ah, I feel like a bird ready take flight"

~Junhyung POV~

"Please, Jinki, come on don't do anything stupid" I pleaded. "YAH! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE HER?!" He screamed at me, which caught me off guard. "DOES SHE EVEN KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR HER?" He screamed yet again, this time I saw him crying. I've never seen him like this. I was left dumbfounded. Then, he giggled like an idiot.

"So I thought to myself, why suffer when you can end it here?" He turned. "Yah yah yah! You're drunk. You don't know what you're doing or talking about. Get back here!" I told him. "Precisely, I'm drunk, I don't know what I'm doing. So, people will think that it's an acident" He giggled again. "Yeah, an accident. Little Jinki had an accident and died" His expression turned dark. Before he could jump, the rooftop access door slammed open.

~Jiyeon POV~

"Jinki-ah" I called out as I saw him at the edge of the building. "Please, If you do this, I won't forgive you. Please, think about your parents" I pleaded. He turned to face me. "Think about me" I whispered as I begged him to come down. He scoffed. "You?! What do you care? Huh?! You left me to go to some you found and you want me to think of you?! you!" He screamed.

"I lied, just don't do this" I calmly walked to him. "Pabo-yah! How could you be so dumb to think that I've found someone better then you?" I looked at him. He turned his back on me. I knew he didn't want to listen to me but I had to stop him. "Please don't do this" I begged as I walked nearer to him. I held on to his hand as I tried to pull him back.

"I need you. I need you more then before" I begged. "I can't go through this sickness alone. I thought I could but I can't" I pleaded. I held on to him tightly. I saw him stiffen when I mentioned about my sickness.

"I'm sorry for lying. Just please come down from there. Please" I said through sobs. I closed my eyes. Hoping that he would believe me. Hoping that he would stop. I was silently praying. "Sickness?" I heard him croaked. His voice was hoarse from the screaming. He looked at me with his bloodshot eyes. "Yah, what sickness?" He asked as he came down from the ledge. I guess it only took the truth to have him sober up.

I stood there silently. "Yah! Answer me" He held on my shoulders. "Cancer" I managed to find my voice. "I'm sorry" I began to sob yet again. "I'm so so sorrry" I muffled as he held me tight. I buried my face in his chest. I felt him tighten his grip around me.

"No Jiyeon, I'm sorry. I really am sorry for not believing in you. I promise you I won't leave you" He whispered lovingly as he kissed the top of my head.