The Finale Part 2

I Need Love [Editing]

~Doojoon POV~

"Will you be alright on your own?" I asked in concern. She chuckled and gave me a smile. Even if I said that I'll let go of her, that smile never seize to make my heart jump. "I'm not a child Doojoon, plus, I'm your noona not your dongsaeng" She pouted cutely. I ruffled her hair. "Arraso noona. Look left and right before crossing okay?" I as I pinched her cheeks. "Yah!" She hit my chest and rubbed her red cheeks. "Annoyeong" She waved her hands in front of my face. "Are you really that eager to get rid of me without a hug?" I pouted as I tried using my aegyo. "You failed at being cute, even if you had to do it to save your life" I laughed as I spread my arms wide enough for her. She hugged me tight. "I love you" I whispered to her. I felt her nod. "I know" We pulled apart. I watched as she looked left and right. Taking precautions before crossing. As she crossed the road, I heard something speeding. I looked and saw a car heading her way. "EUNHAE-AH" I ran towards her and all I saw was blackness overcoming my vision.

When I finally opened my eyes, I saw a huge crowd. "Eunhae? Eunhae!" I panic as I make my way towards them. I heard a faint sobbing coming from the middle. I squeezed through everyone. "Excuse me" I tried to say but it seemed like nobody noticed me. I ignored everyone and I managed to get past everyone. I saw her. With her head down and her hair covering her face. "Eunhae" I tried to say. She didn't look up. "Y-yah" I panic as I saw her hands were full of blood.

"Doojoon-ah. Don't go" I heard her plead. "Eunhae-ah, I'm here." I tried to touch her but my fingers went through her. "What are you waiting for?! Call the police! Someone!" She yelled as she looked up. I saw someone on her lap. My eyes widen. "No... Eunhae! I'm over here" I yelled. I waved my hands frantically in front of her face. "I'm here. I'm over here. Look at me" I cried. Desperate for her attention. For her to hear me.

~Jaejoong POV~

As I sped to our meeting place, I heard a loud banging sound. "No. No .No Please" I kept saying as I stopped my car to the side of the road and got out of my car hurridly. Passing through the crowds, I saw a dark thick liquid spread through the cracks of the road's pavement.

"Eunhae-ah" I kept saying her name as I pass through the crowd. I got through them and saw her. Her hand was full of blood. Her face deeply buried in someone's chest. I heard her sobbing. "No. Please. You promised" I heard her mumble through her sobs. She looked up. Her make-up smudged. "What are you waiting for?! Call the police! Someone!" She screamed. Not even noticing that I was there. I looked around as I saw everyone were too busy having thier attention on them. I quickly whipped my phone out and called the ambulance.