Love Me No More

I Need Love [Editing]

~Doojoon POV~

I can't get that image out of my head. After that walk I dreaded for, I had wished that I had never seen what I saw. I knew for some reason that she wouldn't be mine but I just wanted to have more time with her. It was too short for me. It wasn't my fault that he wasted his time with her. Why does he have to take the time I had with her away just for himself? Then, I felt my phone vibrated. I looked to the caller ID and I just ignored it. "Just leave me alone" I mumbled. I laid the on my bed. Trying not to think of her. Soon enough, I cried myself to sleep.

"Yah!" I heard someone shout. I groaned in my sleep thinking it was just a dream. Then, I felt something hard hit my face. "What the-" I muttered in anger. I saw her laughing at me looking happier than she ever was. I wanted to break out into a smile but the image of them ran into my mind.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly. She was taken aback by my sudden tone of voice. "Uh.. Your dad, he said that you called in sick... So I uh... Decided to come and visit you" She stuttered a little. I scoffed at her "nice" gestures. "Why?" I said in a whisper. "Eh?" I looked at her with my blood-shot eyes. "Why can't you just leave me alone? You got him already so just cast me away. What are you waiting for?" I growled. I didn't know where this anger is from but it started to build in me. "You.. You knew?" She asked. I just kept quite. "Who..who told you, Joon-ah" She tried to ask nicely. I smirked. "Who told me?" I repeated her words. "Ani.. No one told me. I saw it clearly with my own two eyes. Is that why you are all so elated right now? Huh?" I asked her. She only stood there quietly. She was afraid to answer me.

"Forget. I can never make you this happy. All I could do was put a small smile on your face. I could never beat him. He's older then me. He's more mature then me. You love him more then you love me. Who was I kidding? You loved me like a brother rather then a lover so why bother chasing after you?" Tears we now escaping from mine and her eyes. She started to sob. "What's the point of crying? You know I hated it when you cry. I was always the one whom has to wipe those tears away. Where was he? Huh?! I went through with you. All he did was march back into your life and kiss on the lips and then happy ending for you two" I looked at her with anger in my eyes. My words were filled with venom as each word slapped her in the face.

"I'm sorry" she whispered. "I'm so so sorry" she repeated. I didn't want to hear those words. I shook my head. "Ani, it's not your fault. I can never force you into loving me now can I? Just stay away from me. Please. Do me a favour. Stay away from me" I begged. She took a last look at me and left without a word.

~Eun Hae POV~

I didn't know what I was thinking. Trying keep everything away from him. Trying to hide the fact that Jaejoong and I are back together. I was a monster. Making him like me and be there for me when I needed someone, throwing him away when I'm done with him. I can't believe I just did that. I knew he loved me. Honestly I was starting to like him more then a friend. That was before me and Jaejoong got together. I didn't even say thank you or even express my gratitude. I felt as if I've cheated on someone. I felt so dirty.

I stood in front of my window. Watching the sky turning dark. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders. "Hey. You okay?" I smiled at the warmth he was giving me. I nodded. Somehow that nod didn't convince him. He turned me around to face him. "You okay? You have been crying haven't you?" He asked as he looked at me closely. I tried to deny it and hid my face by looking down. He held my chin in between his fore-fingers and asked me " Who made you cry? Come on, tell me" As much as I wanted to avoid that topic, he still wanted to know what happened and so I told him.

~Jaejoong POV~

After Eun Hae left, I got into the shower and drove straight to a pub. I knew it was stll early for me to go to clubs but I wanted to go there for other purposes and not to get drunk. I walked in, it was quite deserted. This club was normally crowded by people at night. It was 10 in the morning. Only depressed people would be here. I scanned around to find who I was looking for. Then, I saw him. I marched right at him.

"What makes you have the right to make Hae cry like that?" I spat at him. He looked at me with tired expression. He didn't answer me but he continued to clear things up on the table. "Yah! I'm talking to you!" I screamed. "What makes you have the right to ask me that?" He asked back. He eyed at me. "Just because Eun Hae accepts you again doesn't mean you have the rights. You made her cry way more then I ever did. What? Have you forgotten?" He asked while smirking at me. I knew he was right. I did make her cry more then he did. I felt angry at myself. "You" I grabbed his collar. I didn't know what I was doing, all I knew was that, I was angry. "What? You're gonna hit me now? Fine, do it! I really deserved to be hit after I hurt her haven't I. I made her cry so hit me!" He shouted in my face. Things turned up pretty ty after those words left his mouth.

 

I was on top of him. He was left with a busted lip and a black eye. "I don't even know why is it always you. You were never there. You were too busy being a jerk. She doesn't even deserve you!" He bellowed. There it was again. Punch after punch. Kick after kick. Then, I was held back so was he. "What the hell are you doing here Jae?!" I heard a farmiliar voice behind me. They let us go once we calmed ourselves down. Changsun attended to my wound while Jinki to DooJoon's. "Just because Eun Hae has forgiven you doesn't mean I have. Or we have in that matter" Jinki said without looking at me. "It's best if you leave" Changsun said. I stared at Doojoon then, to Jinki and Changsun. My friends were no longer mine. They were his now. I gave them one last glance and walked out.