Aftermath Of The Fight

I Need Love [Editing]

Hello! This chapter is now about what happened after the huge fight. No longer a flashback

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Jaejoong POV~

Going to work everyday wasn't like it used to be. She wasn't there to greet me. Sometimes, even if I arrived first, she'll never fail to smile and wave at me whenever I walked past. Eventhough sometimes she would do it sarcastically, I still liked her little gestures no matter how sarcastic they can be. Now, everytime I walked into the office, all I get was a ty smile from my new ty secretary. I admit, I hired her because of her looks, but I don't care anymore. All I want is my bestfriend back. My friends too, but I want Eun Hae more.  I regretted eveything I've done to her. Making her feel cheap and used. She carried our baby and I didn't even care. I sighed as I bury my head in my hands.

"Baby?" I heard a knock and saw Jessica coming in. "Hey" I softly said and smiled at her. "What's wrong? Are you sick?" She asked while checking my temperature. "Nah, I'm fine" I smiled and gently shrugged of her hand and  kissed her them.

"No, I have Jessica now, It's all I ever need. I don't need Eun Hae" I brainwashed myself as I stood up and hugged Jessica. Eventhough it didn't have the same warmth, she's the only one I can rely and trust.

~Doojoon POV~

"Abeoji, don't you need an assistant?" I asked during breakfast. "Assistant? What for? I already have your mother to take care of me" He smiled at my mom while my mom rolled her eyes at him. "Well.. Like, for business. I mean you can get less stressed about it" I tried to make a job opening from my dad. "I already have one. What's with the questions?" My dad eyed me while I chewed on my bread nervously. "I-I just wanted to know if you wanted to hire anyone" I said while looking down on my plate. "Anyone? Or.." My mom said while she looked at me while a knowing smile. "See, my friend needs a job. She quit her job not a while ago and I was just wondering" I stated in one breathe. "If that's the case, can she be a manager? I need one for the new jazz club I'm opening" My dad said. I smiled. "I'll call her right away" I excused myself. "Thanks Abeoji" I smiled at him before I made a call to her.


~Eun Hae POV~

I sat down on a nearby bench. My legs were killing me. It's my second interview today and I'm already tired. I felt my phone vibrated. Not bothering to check the called ID I just picked it up.

"Hey, how's the job hunting?" I heard a farmiliar voice and a smile immediately came to my face as I knew who it was.

"I'm tired" I sighed and pouted. I heard him chuckle. "Well.. good" He said. "What do you mean by good? I have like four more to go" I complained to him while checking my watch. "Well, why don't you cancel them all because I've just landed you a job" My smile grew wide. "Really?" I couldn't believe it. "Would I lie to you? Just come for the interview later at 3pm" He stated. I squeled in delight. "You're the best!" I screamed on the phone. "All for my lovely Noona" He teased. I frowned. "Yah! I'm going to let that slide because as you're my favourite donsaeng, I'm going to treat you some pizza" I back. "Yah! I'm no less of a dongsaeng" He laughed. "Meet you at 8? I'm busy in the afternoon" He said while I agreed and skipped off to get some ice-cream.

~Jinki POV~

"Sorry, the number you have dialled is not available at the moment, please leave a message after the tone. Beep" I hung up. It has been two weeks since the last time I saw Jiyeon. I tried calling her but she wouldn't answer. I dialled the next number. Hopefully she knows where her bestfriend is. "Yah, Eun Hae-ah. Do you know where is Jiyeon. I tried calling her cell. home even her workplace. No answer" I began to panic thinking if Jiyeon was in danger. I heard her sigh. "She hasn't call you yet?" She asked. "No?" I was confused. "I'll call her. And don't worry, she's safe" She assured me and hung up. "What the hell is going on?" I asked myself.

~Jiyeon POV~

"Tell him. He'll hate you if you don't" Eun Hae said through the phone. I sighed. I knew I couldn't run away from him forever. "Fine" I hung up and began to dial his number.

"JIYEON-AH" I heard him scream through the phone. "YAH! You're going to burst my eardrums." I yelled back at him. "Sorry, I just missed you so much and where have you been? I was beginning to-" "I need to talk to you. Meet me at the park" I cut him off. I sighed and got ready.

"This is it" I mumbled.

 

I sat on the bench and waited for him. "Jagiya!" I heard someone scream and saw him running towards me. It was such a cute sight. He looked like a kid running to his mom with that big grin plastered on his face. I found myself smiling but quickly hid it.

"I need to appear as a heartless and cold monster" I told myself. He run up and hugged me. As much as I want to hug him back, I resisted. He released me and looked at me. "You okay?" He asked.  "Let's break-up" I said ignoring his question. I saw his face changed. "What? Why? I thought we were happy" He looked at me. "I-I just don't love you no more" I forced those words out. "What?" Was all he said. "I can't stand you anymore. You.. You eat way too much chicken and that's all you talk about! I hate how clumsy you are. I hate your bunny teeth. I hate how caring you are. I hate everything about you" I said. It was all a lie. I loved eveything about him. He was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I had to do it. "Let's just break-up okay?" I fought back my tears and turned around, not wanting to see him cry. I walked away but he ran up to me and hugged me from behind. "Please don't do this. I'll stop eating chicken, I'll.. I'll be more careful next time. I won't care for you anymore. I won't... I'll be better just don't leave me" He sobbed as I felt the back of my shirt beginning to feel wet. I tried to force my way out of his tight hug but he was too strong for me. "Just don't leave me. Please" He begged.