The Present

I Need Love [Editing]

Before I start. I would like to say thanks to my subscribers. I didn't think I'd get any hehe ^^ Thanks you guys! You are awesome and I think I'd be able to fnish this story soon lol. Depends on if I have an idea for it to flow smoothly hehe.  Bear with me if it doesn't make sense though hee O.O

                                                                                                                                                                                                 

I sat on my couch, indian style and munch on some snacks while watching a movie on television. I was trying to get some rest but I just couldn't. No matter how hard I tried to close my eyes, my brain won't co-operate and just kept running and not shut down. It was already 1 in the morning and I'm still wide awake. I went to the kitchen to make some tea when I heard my phone vibrate. I looked at the called ID and picked it up. "What?" I answered making it obvious that I was annoyed with the person who was calling. "I'm sorry to wake you m'am but um.. Mr. Kim here is very drunk and he's kind of disturbing everyone with his shouting" The person on the other line spoke. I immediately felt embarrrassed that I answered the call in that manner. "I'll pick him up" I sighed. Sometimes I wonder why do I even bother to do nice things for him when he'll just give me a good and leave.

As I drove to the given club name, I still couldn't believe what I was going to do. "Why are you being such a foolish person? You know he doesn't love you" I told myself. This is what he does to me. Get me in my most vulnerable state then just stomp on me. "Yah! You're suppose to hate him!" I screamed at myself. I tighten my grip on the steering wheel and tried to push aside all those thoughts and focus on getting Jaejoong.

I arrived at the party and the bouncers let me in as they were told that I had come to pick the crazy man up. "He's over by the bar" One of them told me. I nodded and went in. The sound of the loud music banging on the stereo, people dancing and grinding themselves against each other and the smell of alcohol reeked the place. I wanted to quickly do what I have to and leave. /I hated places like this.

"Yah! Do you know how I felt when she didn't even look at me? Not even once?" I heard someone screamed to fight the loud music. "She didn't even thank me! Instead she left some money on the table and walked off saying I have a ing meeting!" He screamed again.  I rolled my eyes as I went over to grab him. "Yah! Jae-ah, let's get you home. You're drunk" I tried to lift but being a small-built person carrying a pretty muscular guy is hard. "Need a hand?" A person behind me asked. I turned to find a guy with a well-toned body flashing me a gentle smile. I almost drooled by just looking at him. I kept myself calm as I nodded my head shyly.

Both of us- well, he did all the work- carried Jaejoong into my car. "Thank you" I bowed to the stranger. "No, thank you. He almost scared my customers away" He chuckled. "Customers?" I asked. Then my mouth turned into an 'O' shape when I realised he was the owner of the club. "I am so sorry. I didn't know" I bowed my head countless times. He chuckled, "It's okay". I gave him a small smile when I felt a tug on my jacket. I turned to see Jaejoong looking at me. "Omma, I feel sick" He mummered. I mentally slapped myself. "Remind me what I see in you" I muttered. "Sorry?" The stranger said. I gave him a nervous laugh and bowed again. Before I got into my car a hand pulled me slightly. "Can I know your name at least?" That stranger asked. I was confused. "You know, if he comes back in this state then I'll know who to call" He said while rubbing the back of his neck shyly. "Oh, Its Song Eun Hae" I bowed. "Ah. Thanks again Eun Hae-sshi" He bowed. 

I grabbed Jaejoong and literally dragged him onto my couch. "You are so heavy. I don't think I can manage to carry you to my room" I said to him while catching my breath. I took a bucket and put it beside him. I sighed while I examined him. "Aigo, who made you drink so much until you're so wasted?" I asked. I sat next to him and examined him. "You know, you look better when you're not ing me" I chuckled. I pushed his bangs away before standing up to leave. Before I could get to my room I heard him mutter something. I crept closer to listen to what he was saying. "Eun Hae-ah. I'm sorry... I'm sorry" He kept repeating it.

I woke up earlier then I expected. I saw Jaejoong groaning in pain. Probably because of the bad hang-over. I walked to my first-aid kit and grabbed some pills and poured some water. I make my way to him and threw the pills next to him while placing the water on the table. He looked at me before taking the pill. I went to the kitchen. I heard his phone rang. "What?!"' I heard him shout through the phone. "I'll be right there" He said and left.

"Geez, you are so welcome Jae!" I screamed as soon as he left.