Her Saviour

I Need Love [Editing]

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FELLOW READERS!<3

So, I think this might be the last chapter before I leave for 4 days.

I'm off for a vacation ><

I'll be back on the 30th so wait for me!

Ok time for the story ^^

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

~Doojoon POV~

It was almost time for lunch as I sat there propping my head on top of the table. Debating whether or not to ask her out for lunch. "Yah" I felt someone smack the back of my head. "Wae?" I said in a lazy voice. I didn't even bother to greet Changsun. "What's with the long face dongsaeng" I heaved out a heavy sigh. "Hyung, do you think it's wrong to date someone with a 3 years ?" Before he could answer his phone went off. "Sorry Joon-ah, I have to go. Tell you what, I'll talk to you later. Stop sulking" He patted my back. "Tch, so much for being next to me when I needed help" I mumbled. I sat up and groaned in frustration. "Aish! Just call her Yoon Doojoon" I searched for her contact number and pressed call. "Hwaiting!" I cheered myself on.

After a few more tries, she still didn't pick it up. "That's weird" I mumbled as I tried again. Normally she would pick up my calls no matter where she was. This got me rather worried.

~Eun Hae POV~

My phone continued to vibrate for the fifth time. I didn't bother to see who it was. I continued sitting on my swing. Crying my heart out. I wasn't upset that I quit my job. I wasn't upset that I was being humilated by Jaejoong. I wasn't upset that I broke up our friendship. I was upset to the fact that I was dumb enough to trust him and stupid enough to hurt myself. "Aegi-ah, Omma is so sorry to let you see me like this" I whispered. I rubbed my stomach as I remembered how I used to whisper to my baby whenever I had no one else to talk to. I sighed. "From now on, I'm not going to make the same mistake ever again" I fought on. I took out my phone as it was so annoying that it kept vibrating. "Owner-of-the-club guy" It read. I chuckled a bit as I remembered that he was the one who saved that as his contact name. I debated whether or not to pick it up. "Hello" I tried to sound as if I hadn't been crying. "Yah, do you know how worried I am?" He sounded frantic. "Mianhae" I managed to choke out. It was nice to feel cared for. "Are you crying? Please don't cry" He cooed. "Are you okay?" He continued to shot me with questions. "Ani" I said truthfully. I was too tired to say that I'm alright when I wasn't. "Where are you?" He asked as I gave him the address to place I was at.

~Doojoon POV~

I watched her as she poured her heart out at me. I swear I felt like killing Jaejoong. Why Jessica? Why not this sweet angel next to me? Is he blind to see what he let go off? She kept crying and crying. I stood up and kneeled in front of her. "Hey" I cooed while lifting her head up to look at me. "It's okay. It's not your fault so stop saying that it is. I'm sure your baby has forgiven you. And I'm definately sure that your baby doesn't want to see her omma crying. You know why?" I asked her as she looked back at me with a confused expression. "Because you're stronger then that" I smiled at her. She gave me a small smile and hugged me. As she bury herself into my chest, I her hair. Our moment was cut short when her phone started to ring. "Hello" She picked up as she broke away from our little hug. "Ok" I heard her say. "Doojoon-ah" She called out to me. "Will you accompany me while waiting for my friends to come" She asked while looking down. I knew she felt insecure right now and needs someone. I held her hand tightly. "Of course" I gave her a small nod

We talked about stuff as I tried to avoid the topic of Jaejoong. "Eun Hae-ah" I heard someone calling out to her. "Yah! Yoon Doojoon! What are you doing here" I heard Changsun hyung's voice. "Hyung?" I said as I looked at him then Eun Hae. "You guys know each other?" Eun Hae asked. "Yeah, his dad and my dad are kinda friends so, I'm stuck taking care of this " While saying that he smacked the back of my head. "Yah hyung"  I rubbed the back of my head as I glared at him. "Ah, so you're the one that got my dongsaeng going head over-" Before he got to finish his sentence I covered his mouth. I laughed nervously as they all started to stare at us. While they were shooting Eun Hae with questions, I saw that she really had people to take care of her. I shouldn't be worried. I was introduced to them. I got to know Junhyung hyung, the protective one. Jinki-hyung, the weird but cool one and Jiyeon noona, the pretty one who is a girlfriend to Jinki hyung.

~Eun Hae POV~

As the gang and I spent time together, I couldn't help but break a smile at every small detail. I was happy to know that these people are there for me no matter what. That they took my side and will never leave me. "So Eun Hae-ah, who's the new dude? He's cute. He's like a lost puppy always following you around" Jiyeon said while nudging her head towards Doojoon. I smiled. "It's nothing, we're just friends. I mean we're 3 years apart. What do you expect." I sighed. She chuckled. "So? Age is just a number, honey. Plus, I like him way better then that " She referred to Jaejoong. I have to admit, between Jaejoong and him, Doojoon is much more responsible and he treats me better. "Yeah, but I think I want to take it slow afer what happened" She nodded in agreement as we sipped our coffee.

As we walked home, Doojoon offered me to send me back. "Hey Doojoon, do you mind accompanying me to pick up my things tomorrow?" I asked. "Of course" He gave me a smile. He was sure a supportive guy. "Thanks" I hugged him as we bid goodbye. I knew I could rely on him.