Don't Act Like You Care

I Need Love [Editing]

Since I'm not leaving yet, why not I post another chapter hehe

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Eun Hae POV~

I stared out of the window car as Doojoon drove me to my workplace. I was silently wishing that Jaejoong won't be in. I was too distracted that I didn't realise we already arrived. "We're here" He announced. Before I could get out of the car, he grabbed my arm. "Do you need me up there?" He asked obviously concerned as he knew Jaejoong could be in there. I shook my head and gave him a small assuring smile before I went in.

As I went in, Chaerin came running at me. "Unnie, are you taking back your job? I don't think I can handle anything without you guiding me" She pleaded me to take my job back. "You'll do fine. I know you will" I smiled at her as I walked over to my desk. I didn't even bother to check if Jaejoong was inside his office. "Unnie, do you need help?" Chaerin asked as she kindly grabbed my box and put it on top of my desk and helped me clear out.

"Thanks" I smiled at her. As I continued to pack, I heard footsteps approaching me. I looked up to see Jaejoong with plasters on his face. I didn't even bother to ask if he's alright. He just stood there in silent as he watched me pack. I was quite annoyed when he did that. I felt like I was being watched. "Why didn't you tell me?" He croaked. I didn't look at him. I just concerntrated on packing. I didn't know what he was talking about. "Why did you keep that secret away from me? The baby" I froze. Then I calmed down and continued to pack. As I picked up the box and thank Chaerin again I looked at Jaejoong. "Like you would care if I did" I walked away.

Before I could reach the car. I heard running footsteps behind me. He grabbed my arm. "How would you know that I won't" He asked. I turned and looked at him. "Because I know you all too well. Plus, you didn't love me. I didn't want our child to grow up to know that her parents don't love each other. I'd rather raise her up on my own" I spat and walked away. "Is that why you did an abortion instead of carrying it?" He yelled after me. I stopped my track and walked right at him.

"Is that what you think I am? A monster? An irresposible person" I spat at his face. His facial expressions changed.

"No, I didn't get an abortion. I had a miscarriage" I whispered the last part. "I'm sorry" He whispered. "Yeah, don't act like you care Jae 'cause I know you don't" With that, I left and walked over to the car. I saw Doojoon leaning against his car. "Sorry. Was I taking too long?" I apologised trying to hide the sadness in my voice. "He was there, wasn't he?" He said looking right at me. How is it possible that he can tell. "It's okay to cry you know" He grabbed my box out of my hand and placed it in the car. I stood there overwhelmed by the pain. He looked at me and grabbed me into a hug. "You can cry, don't hold back" He whispered into my ears as I bury myself into his chest.

"Song Eun Hee, why are you so weak?"