The Past (3/3)

I Need Love [Editing]

After my birthday, everything seemed fine. I got my bestfriend back but I seemed to make an enemy along the way.

"I'll see you at night then" I waved Jaejoong goodbye as I proceed to my next class. I could feel Sooyoung's stare behind my back. I really didn't want to cause any trouble. As I got to my seat and got ready for class someone stood before me. "Hey Sooyoung" I smiled up at her. I knew she hated my guts. She gave me a sarcastic smile.

"Look, I know you and my baby J have been friends for so long but um.. stay away from him. Ever since that day he left me in that restaurant, he paid less attention to me and more to you. So why don't you be a nice little and stop ruining our relationship will you?" She said almost shouting at me. By now everybody was looking at us.

"Did you just call me a ?" I asked calmly. She scoffed. "Are you deaf? Yes, I called you a but that's not the worse name I could think for you. Listen to me and listen well. I don't like you ever since I saw you. I've been doing so well keeping Jae away from a like you. So do all of us a favour and stop ruining our relationship you stupid ty !" She raised her voice.

"Uh.. Sooyoung I think you might want to tone down that voice of yours" I smirked. She gave me a confused look. I pointed behind her. "Jae, baby, how long have you been standing there?" She asked innocently and silntly hoping he didn't hear what ever she said. Jaejoong looked at her while giving her a disapointed look. "Don't you dare to talk to her like that. Don't even think of talking to me because we're done" He looked at her sternly. He grabbed my hand. "Jae, I still got classes" I tried to pull back but he was too strong. We finally stopped. He turned around and looked at me. "Jae, I have an important class" I tried to walk back but he pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry" He whispered. I smiled at how sincere he was. "It's fine. I'm a strong girl" I patted his back. We pulled away from the hug. He gave me a smile and I dragged him to class.

~24 years of age~

I laid there staring back at the person beside me. I was . I was panting and catching my breath. "So..." I broke the silence. "What now?" He asked. He too was panting. "I don't know. You tell me." I said, silently wishing he would say we're a couple now. "Let's just say we're friends with benefits. It'll be less awkward that way" He looked at me. "Yeah, less awkward" I rolled to my side. Hiding the dissapointment in my voice.

 

I was doing my own paper work and someone knocked on my door. I looked at the time. "Who would come in the middle of the night?" I wondered as I dragged myself to the door. I opened the door and saw Jaejoong. He smirked when he saw me and crashed his lips onto mine. "Jae" I muffled. His hands began to wonder on my body. I broke the kiss. "What the hell?" I said between breaths. "I'm . Let's go" He carried me bridal-style and led me to my room. As much as I tried to resist, I want him too and my body reacted on his own and gave way to him.

 

"What is the deal between you and Jae? It's like Sooyoung all over again" Jiyeon sighed. I shook my head.I stared at my coffee. "Hey girls" Jaejoong greeted us while Jinki nodded his head at us. "Hey" We said in unison. Jinki pulled out a chair next to Jiyeon but Jaejoong quickly sat on it. "Thanks man" Jinki who was completly taken a back took some time to register what just happened. "Uhh.. yeah.. I'll just sit over here then" He took a spot next to mine. Both Jinki and Jiyeon stared at our unusual behavior. "Did I miss anything?" Jinki asked. We shook our head almost vigorously. "Okay... Oh! Chicken!" He shouted as he saw what was put on our table.

"That boy needs some restraining from chickens" Jiyeon shook her head. Jinki only ignored her comment and wolfed down the chicken in front of him.