Jealousy Is A

I Need Love [Editing]

~Eun Hae POV~

As soon as Jaejoong left to get some clothes and some stuff that he needed. I couldn't get over what happened yesterday. He came back with a bloody face. He had a busted lip and a black eye. "Hit by a pole" He said. Classic. I decided to settle this in my won hands. There it was, the place where I'm about to step in. The person I'm about to meet. The one who I hurt. Am I doing the right thing? I puffed up my cheeks and decided to woman up and marched right in. As the door swing open, I saw a slow business happening there. I saw him right away. Working behind the bar. Serving an old man. I sighed and walked towards him. As I walked, my heels made a clinking sound whenever it touches the floor. He looked at saw me approaching him. I saw the condition of his face. It was almost the same as Jaejoong's except his cheeks were quite swollen.

"Hi" I greeted. He nodded his head in acknowledgement and wiped the bar. "Look, I... about yesterday.." I stuttered. "What about it?" He asked trying to avoid my eye-contact. "Did.. something happened?" I asked almost timidly. "Something did happen. You ought to know that" He finally looked at me. I gave him a blank expression. "He didn't tell you?" He scoffed. I shook my head in answering. "Well, your very nice and thoughtful boyfriend paid me a visit and left me a gift" He said, words filled with sarcasm. "Was it you who was asking for it, or was it him?" My words appeared harsh. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "Seriously? You're asking me that? Wasn't he the one who came here?" He made it clear that it was Jaejoong's fault. "Well, he might have a reason to do it" I defended Jaejoong. "Oh, you're defending him? After everything? Are you dumb?" I was taken aback by his sudden harshness.

He looked at me with anger in his eyes. "You know what, defend him all you want. If he hurts you again, just don't come running back to me" He said as he walked away to his office. "Was I in the wrong of defending him?" I thought. As I walked towards the door, it swung open. Jinki and Junhyung came in. We stopped and took a look at each other. It was some how awkward. Jinki wanted to smile at me but he held it back. Junhyung refused to look at me. "Guys.. I-" I wanted to say something but I couldn't find the right words to say. "Just don't come here anymore. Don't hurt the poor guy. You've done too much damage already" I heard Junhyung said as he walked into the bar. I stood there. Have I betrayed them?
 

~Jaejoong POV~

After the visit to Doojoon, it was the last time that I saw him. I didn't tell Eun Hae that we fought. I told her I ran into a pole. Classic lies that has been made up by teens who dont want to be found out. Lucky for me, she didn't bother to ask questions and just put some medication on my cuts and wounds. My face was all filled with band-aids. I told Eun Hae that I wanted to pick somethings up. As I opened to the door of my apartment, I saw a figure standing in front of my window. She turned. Her hair swayed to the side as she turned.

"What are you doing here?" I asked having my tone to be filled with annoyance. She walked towards me."Why? Don't you miss me?" She asked. "Get out" I said. She pretend to not hear that and walked towards me. "Come on, I can tell that your body misses me" She whispered into my ears. She fiddled with my buttons of my shirt. Running her long fingers along my biceps. "I missed you" She said. I was under her spell. Her soft touches and her soft voice. "No" I shook my head and pushed her away. She landed on m couch. Her eyes were wide-open in shock. "What is it that makes you resist me?!" I screamed at me. She got up. "Is it her? Huh?! Is that holding you back from touching me?!" She screamed. "Yah! Don't call her a you lying piece of crap" I screamed. She smirked. "Why? I called her that a millions of time and you didn't seem to mind it at all. So why now?" She asked with an innocent look. I didn't know what to say. "Come on baby, you didn't care before, so why now?" She purred.

She came closer and kissed the corner of my mouth. Then she came to kiss my neck. Biting my skin slowly. I tried to find strength to push her away. I was becoming weak. "" I growled. I was growing hard as her teasings became unbearable. I gained strength and pushed her. "Get out!" I screamed. She looked shocked at first as I resisted her. Then, she came to me with a dirty look. "One day, you'll be all mine. I'll get rid of her" She said with a hint of seduction.