The End

I Need Love [Editing]

-7 years later-

~Eunhae POV~

"Doojoon-ah. Yah, Kim Doojoon. Where are you?" I called out. Searching every part of my house. "BOO!" I heard someone behind the door which made me jump. I turned around to see a little boy with a cheeky smile. "Yah, you scared me" I squated down to reach his level and started to tickle him. "O-Omma. Stop it" He squeaked and giggled. Trying to stop me from tickling him. After we've recovered from our laughters, I helped him up. "Come on baby, let's take a shower and pick your clothes. Appa is waiting" He nodded cutely as I ruffled his short black hair. I watched him waddlde his way to the showers. Smilling to myself. "Omma, aren't you coming to give me a bubble bath?" He pouted as he looked at me. I stoppped spacing out and looked at him with a smile and nodded. He held out his hand as I took it. "Come on, little guy"

~No one's POV~

"Appa!" He screamed as he saw his father. He stretched out his arms to welcome the little guy. "Aigoo.. Is my son so happy to see his appa?" He cooed. The little boy nodded enthusiastically. Eunhae watched the happy scene played before her. Smiling to herself. Not knowing that she started to space out. "Eunhae-ah" Her husband called out. "Ah, coming" She smiled as she made her way to the boys.

After dinner, they tucked their son in. they went into their room. Eunhae sat on the windowsill as she stared at the rain. Her husband came out from the bathroom and he saw her spacing out. Eunhae sat there with her knees kept near her body as she hugged them. "Baby? Something's wrong?" He asked. She stopped staring outside and looked at her husband. She shook her head and gave him a small smile. "Why do you ask?" She said. He only shrugged. "You've been spacing out alot today. During dinner. Before that. Now" He made his point. "I'm sorry" She apologized. He made his way behind her as he hugged her from the back. She leaned back as her head rested on his chest. "Today is the day huh?" He mumbled. "Yeah" She knw what he was talking about. "I still dream about him though" She sighed. "Did he tell you to stay away from me" He teased. She giggled. "Yah! Well, he did" She said without emotions. "What? That guy still has the guts to tell you that even when he's a ghost?" He blurted out. "Hey.. Be thankful that I'm with you" She elbowed him a little. "Sorry" He said sheepishly. They sat there in that comfortable silence. "Seriously though, If he was alive, would you go to him instead of me?" He broke the silence. He felt her shrugged. "I don't know. He is a good guy. I guess it's a maybe" She teased. "YAH!" He shouted, obviously in jealousy. She turned around and shushed him. "Doojoon is sleeping." She said while putting a finger to his lips. "But seriously though, would you really leave me?" He pouted. She giggled while pinching his cheeks. "You want to know something, Doojoon told me to stay with you no matter how much of jerk you are" She stated as she turned around. "Really? When?" He asked in curiosity. "The night we got married. He told me that but he had one condition" She paused. He waited for her to continue. "If we had a son, he would want us to name him Doojoon" He chuckled upon hearing that. "That punk" He smiled. She had a grin on her face upon re-calling the many dreams of her and Doojoon.

After staying like that for a couple of minutes, Eunhae let out a yawn. "Let's get to bed" She pulled him up. As they make their to their bed, he called her. "Babe, do you think he'll come to your dreams again if you're pregnant with another baby?" He asked. She looked at him weirdly. "I don't know.. Why?" She asked. He smirked at her a he wiggled his eyebrows. "You want to try and see what happens?" She gave his a disgusted look. He tackle her to their bed as he hovered on top of her. "Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Stop being a " She squealed as he started to shower her with kisses. "I'm your husband, I have the right" She started to giggle as he kissed her sensitive spot. He looked up and looked at her. He stared deeply into her chocolate brown eyes. "I love you" He whispered. She smiled. It was never frequent to hear him say that. Her cheeks started to redden as she smile lovingly back at him. "Love you too baby"