Mom's Advice

I Need Love [Editing]

~Jessica POV~

I got out of his apartment, boiling with anger. "I'll teach him a lesson" I smirked. I whipped out my phone and dialled. "Oppa, I need a favour from you. It involves alot of money" I smirked as I thought of a plan to get rid of her once and for all.

~Eun Hae POV~

I sighed as I walked to the kitchen. "It wasn't my fault if I still love Jae, blame my hormones" I groaned. I went to the fridge to get some water. I sighed while looking at the clock. "Where is Jae anyways?" I thought as I took my phone to check any unread messages. As I scrolled down the screen, a particular text caught my attention. I opened it.

'Hey, Don't forget to get some rest. You look so pale. Be sure to eat too, 'cause you look so damn skinny. I don't mind you being fat :> As long as you're healthy. If you don't gain at least a little amount of weight, I'm gonna spoon feed you myself >:)'

  I smiled as I read it. I guess I really hurt Doojoon.

'Hey! Found you a job! No interview. Trust me you don't wanna know what I went through to get you in heheh :)'

I went on reading his text. "What have I done to that poor guy" I thought as I mentally slapped myself. "I'm home!" I heard someone shouted. "Eun Hae?" I heard Jaejoong call out. "In here!" I shouted to signal him that I'm home. "Hey" He hugged me from the back. I smiled. "Hi" I felt him kiss my cheek. "What's up" He asked. I shooked my head. "Nothing" I lied. It was obvious that I was lying but as dumb as he is, he couldn't tell. "Have you eaten?" I asked to change the subject.

~Doojoon POV~

I laid on my bed. Staring at the ceiling. "Was I too harsh on her? I mean she loves him. Even if she said she's over him" I sighed. "Why is love so painful" I asked out loud. "It's how it is. It's to test you" I heard someone said as I quickly sat up. "Mom, when did you get in here?" I asked in surprise. She chuckled as I make a room for her to sit. She ruffled my hair as I buried my face on her shoulder.

"It hurts so much" I mumbled into her shoulder. "It hurts to see my son in this state" She my hair. She put my chin in between her fingers as she lifted my head up. "Do you love her that much?" She asked as she looked deep into my eyes. I simply nodded. "Is this what love feels like?" I asked her. "Painful" I continued. She simply smiled. "Does she love you though?" She continued to ask me questions. "I guess, she liked me but loves another" I sigh. "I mean I was there when he wasn't so why him? I mean, I'm so much better than that douche bag" I looked at my hands. "Honey, love is strange. You love someone but that someone will always love another. Its like a circle. A painful circle. I know this is going to sound cliche, but if you really love her, you'll have to let her go. No matter how much it hurts. You'll be even more hurt if you didn't." She whispered as I buried my face yet again on her shoulder. "I don't want to let her go, I'm not strong enough" I whispered. Tears threatening to escape from my eyes. "I believe that you are stronger than you know it. If she doesn't see how great you are, then let her go. It's her loss" I looked at her. She kissed my forehead. "Go to sleep baby, You looks so tired." I got under the blankets as she tucked me in. Before she left, I pulled her wrist "Mom, I miss it when you tuck me in. Thanks" She kissed my forehead again. "Goodnight" She whispered as I drifted off to sleep. Maybe my mom is right. I'll only be the one whose going to get hurt if I don't learn to let go.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

YIKES!

I know this pretty much :/

But, I'll try to do better.

So, I guess I'm gonna finish this story today.

Depends if I'm not tired

Oh, sorry if I didn't update for a while.

Got so busy and tired heheh.

Anyways! I'll double update since you guys were waiting :>