Friends? Or Just Partners?

I Need Love [Editing]

There I was again. On my bed with a man whom I've been sleeping with for almost a year. People might think we have that sort of boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. The truth is, we're bestfriends. Well that's what I thought. Ever since we started to sleep with each other, things were different.

I rolled on my side. I couldn't help but to look at his beautiful features. His eyes, his sharp nose, his kissable lips. He could make any women swoon by just looking at them. He could have anybody he wants. If he doesn't get any, well.. I was the next best thing.  I looked away from him and rolled on my other side. Tears falling from my eyes. "Babo" I whispered. People wondered why I'll always agree to sleep with him. I too wonder sometimes. They said that I knew the answer to why I'll always agree to him but, I was just too scared to admit it.

~Flashback~

"Yah, Eunhae-ah. Stop being stupid will you?" My bestfriend Jiyeon sighed. I stared at my coffee. Avoiding her piercing eyes. I could feel them burning holes in me. "You told me you would end it. Now look at you. You look so dreadful when you heard he has a girlfriend. When are you going to start thinking that he's just using you" She said. Trying to slap some sense into my stupid head. "Yah, he's not using me. He's just-" I tried to defend him but I just couldn't find the right words. "Just what? He's using you. Everyone knows that. The Jaejoong you once knew is long gone. He's no longer the guy you loved. He's no longer the sweet and innocent guy that you call a bestfriend. He's a -maniac" I couldn't take it anymore when she said that. "Yah! Don't you dare say that he's just using me. Don't you dare say he's a -maniac. You don't know him. I do. I've been with him for ten years" I screamed and stood up. I was angry at what Jiyeon said but I knew her words were true. 

 "Fine, defend him all you want. Call me when Eunhae finally come around to her senses. I'm not forgiving him for what he has done to you" Jiyeon said in a disappointed tone and grabbed her bag, leavng Eunhae alone in the cafe with numerous eyes staring at her.

~End of flash back~

 

 

 

 

Arghh... I don't think it was any good :/

I'll see how it goes...

Hm....