Chapter 28

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

 

Jiyeon and Yunhyeong walked around the streets, hand in hand, right after they had their brunch. “Do you want to stay over again tonight? We can practice our script since we’ll perform it tomorrow.” He offered.

She agreed with no hesitation, “I’ll go home first.” He nodded as he waited for her to ride the bus.

“I’ll see you later then.” He said, pecking her plum lips before letting her get on the bus.

 

She unlocked the door and as she walked to the living room, she saw the guys sleeping. She checked the time on her wrist watch and it was 12:42 in the afternoon already. She shook her head as she smiled. This idiots.

“Good morning, pretty.” The masculine voice was heard, and later on she received a peck in a blink of an eye. She turned and saw Hanbin.

“You can’t just do that.” She said annoyed.
“Yes, I can.” He answered, making her roll her eyes due to his boastfulness.

Jiyeon wanted to avoid him but Hanbin had to be there. She tried walking to the room but Hanbin would block her way. She couldn’t hold it anymore so she just shouted, forgetting some guys were still asleep, “What the hell do you want from me?!”

Hanbin let his lips form a smirk and answered, “You”, in a chic way. She rolled her eyes  again. How could he when he cheated on her? When he left her for someone else?

She scoffed before looking at him, “I’m with Yunhyeong now. And I’m even happier. So you..” she pointed him and pushed his chest back with her index finger, “You better back off.”

Hanbin rolled his eyes and caught her wrist, “You don’t know what are you saying. You are still in love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter