Chapter 30

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter  30

 

“Babe! I got news!” Yunhyeong excitedly exclaimed running towards Jiyeon’s way once they saw each other at the school’s hallway.

She stopped walking, seeing him run. “What is it?”

“I signed up with YG and next month I’ll be starring at their new drama but just as the female lead’s younger brother.” He said with a wide smile. She congratulated him and told him she was now under SM.

“You know what? We should go out tonight and celebrate, hm?” Yunhyeong suggested as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, walking her to her next class.

Being engaged with their conversation, a classmate of Yunhyeong, interrupted them, asking him to help him with his math. Jiyeon’s next class was History. Yunhyeong gave her a peck before leaving. As she continued walking, someone coughed from behind. She turned around and spotted Hanbin.

Eventually he was with her at the next class and she had no choice but walk with him.  “I heard you sign up with SM and Yunhyeong’s with YG.” He started the topic and he obviously only wanted to talk about dating. Especially about Jiyeon and Yunhyeong.

Jiyeon calmed as ever nodded, “Yup. Why didn’t you sign up?”. He cooly shrugged, “I’ll be our company’s CEO, since Bobby is gonna be your father’s company CEO. So, I don’t think I’ll be suitable for an actor and a CEO at the same period.”

It was then a dead silence but Hanbin manage to break it, ”So what do you say?” referring t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter