Chapter 25

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

 

Jiyeon wiped her hands after washing the last plate and she was finally done with her work. For how long did she have to do this anyway? “Bye oppa!” she waved at Myungsoo, her co-worker, and exited the café.

She started walking towards the bus stop and texted Yunhyeong.  It’s been two days since they started giving hints about the person they liked. Thankfully there was Chanwoo, who was similar to him. In case he admits he likes someone else, she can save herself from embarrassment by saying she likes Chanwoo.

 

Is it Chanwoo? -Yoyo

Jiyeon chuckled at his reply and she immediately texted him back.

Why? -Jiji

 

Because all of the characteristics you mentioned matches Chanwoo T_T -Yoyo

Jiyeon chuckled and was about to reply till..


“Hey, pay attention for once.” The person said making her look up from her phone. It was Bobby, he was calling the bus that was coming.

“You’re here? For what?” she asked.
“To pick you up. It’s late already and you’re a girl. And this time it’s already too late and dangerous for a girl.” He said, making her want to awe. “And if you missed that bus, who knows what might even happen. Stop using your phone for once.” Jiyeon pouted at his words but he shook his head. “Let’s go.” He said once the bus stopped in front of them.

 

Come on, just say it prin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter