Chapter 3

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

After hanging out with her cousin, both parted ways and now Jiyeon walked back to her hotel.  Jinwoo wanted to drop her to know she will arrive safe but Jiyeon being so stubborn told him not to and he couldn’t help but go with what she wanted. Few more blocks and I will finally arrive , Jiyeon thought as she continued walking.

She turned to her right and she bumped into someone. What’s with all the bumping today?,  She mentally groaned. Thankfully she didn’t fall as she kept her balance.

She looked up to the person who she bumped with. “Unbelievable” she scoffed.

“You keep on following me, huh? I didn’t know I had such an effect on you.” He smirked.  It was the guy from the airport again.
“Really? You’re disgusting me. Your face is for the trash.” She smirked back.
“And your height is like an ant’s. You can’t be seen, midget.” He chuckled.
“Shut up! Get off my way!” she angrily shouted and bumped his shoulder as she walked out.

As she continued walking, she noticed something was missing. Her jacket’s pockets were light and she was sure she had her wallet there. As she entered her hands into her pockets, her eyes grew bigger. Her wallet was indeed missing.

That guy must have took it when we bumped. She immediately thought with no second thoughts and looked back.  He wasn’t that far. She ran as fast as she could and jumped on his back, making both of them land on the ground.

“What’s your p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter