Chapter 50

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 50

 

Another week came, where school went on with boring classes. It was English class, Hanbin found Jiyeon being active which was kind of not something he’s used to. Even though she mentioned she was the happiest with Yunhyeong, this girl was ten times happier. Hanbin of course found it weird because of her sudden change.

When he found out Jiyeon and Yunhyeong broke up, he found it as his time to finally make a move. However she seemed different. Hanbin started thinking of the possibility that she might actually start developing feelings for his cousin, Bobby. But who would like Bobby, Hanbin thought.

Staring too much, Hanbin didn’t even notice that the lesson has ended till Jiyeon waved a hand in front of his face, “Yo? Hanbin.” He turned to look at her, totally lost. She was such a beauty, that he liked to stare.

Jiyeon chuckled and shook her head, “Go to your practice, fool.” Both of them walked out of the class before she could even leave, he stopped her.

“Jiyeon, can we go out after school today?”

She thought for a while but agreed since she her day-offs every Monday. Jiyeon didn’t pay much attention and started looking for someone. She then smiled once she saw a latter pass by, making his way to the guys’ locker room. “Hey, Bin! I got to go! See you!” Jiyeon said while she hurriedly ran to the girls’ locker room to change.

 

Next month they had a volleyball and basketball competition and their school was competing. Now after their first period at the afternoon, they had to practice for at least 3-4 hours.

Jiyeon is the captain of the volleyball team, so of course she had to be active. After changing, she went out and spotted him again who stood just few steps away from her. She smiled and run next to him.

“Bobby!” she caught up. Bobby turned his head to the right and spotted his wife. His face then created a smile just by seeing her. “It seems the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter