Chapter 69

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 69

 

“Yunhyeong-kun and Jiyeon-chan are South Korea’s most popular couple or love team and their popularity is slowly rising around the world. You mentioned that you two were close since your younger years but have you ever thought of dating each other?” the Japanese female TV host asked. The two were currently in a live TV talk show, having their interview.

Jiyeon hesitated to answer and looked at Yunhyeong, who was already looking at her. Knowing she was uncomfortable, he answered, “Well, we… are best friends and there’s still a big future ahead of us, so we will see what happens.” He grinned.

“Ooh, so you’re hinting that you two are on the stage of developing feelings for each other. Well, whatever it is let us wish for the two a happy relationship!” the host said and received a loud applause from the audience.

“Jiyeon-chan, have you ever looked at Yunhyeong as a man or just a fool kid who only wants to play around?”

She smiled for a while, making her fans cheer loudly. “Well, I did when he was on his puberty stage. Yunhyeong here is actually the type of guy, you would want to date. Besides being an awesome actor, he actually is a guy full of charms, also a great cook!”

“So you two have dated before.” The host snickered, having an even louder crowd.

 

Bobby scoffed in disbelief as he livestreamed Jiyeon’s interview. How can she be so open about Yunhyeong? And what’s with that answer? Yunhyeong is the type of guy she wants to date? Then why is she with me? Bobby thought to himself, mad and jealous at the same time.

He angrily shut his laptop, having enough of what he heard. He then looked at the doorway and saw Hanbin and Mina enter with their loud giggles. Bobby only gave them a dirty look. He was fine with Hanbin but Mina was suspicious, and he didn’t like that.

“What’s with the long face?” Hanbin asked, sitting across him.
“Jiyeon and Yunhyeong had this interview and she kinda mention Yunhyeong is the type of guy she wants to date!” he sulked while Hanbin didn’t know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter