Chapter 4

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Her phone rung several times already. Making her groaned at the sound of her ringtone. No matter how much she loved SEVENTEEN, her head was gonna burst in no time. Who would be even calling her this early?

“Hello?” she lazily answered with her morning voice. She swore this person got issues. It was like 7:30 in the morning. Why would someone call that early?

“HEY! KIM JIYEON! You came back already and didn’t even show up! Come home now!” Did she just accidentally press the speaker mode on because she swore she would go deaf in no time. She checked her phone to make sure, and it wasn’t. The person happened to be loud.

“Good morning to you too, oppa.” She said ignoring his rants. It was her older brother, Jinhwan. He was louder than he used to be, she thought.
“Hey! Why didn’t you come home huh? You arrived yesterday and didn’t show up?” he spoke in a mad voice.
“Oppa..You know, I had some ‘me’ time.” She answered him.

Jinhwan rolled his eyes, even though he knew she couldn’t see it. “Your ‘me’ time? I didn’t know your ‘me’ time included hanging out with your cousin instead of your brother. I’m hurt.”. Jiyeon only rolled her eyes. Jinhwan was jealous of Jinwoo, because he thought that he, himself, is not a good elder brother as she and Jinwoo seemed closer.

“Come home today ok? I’ll pick you up.” He said and immediately ended the call before she could even protest.


She walked out from the bathroom, while she dried her hair with a towel. “Wait!” she shouted at the endless loud knocks coming from the door. She opened the door, and her brother just let his self in. “Come in.” she said as she looked at her brother walking in to the living room.

“You, idiot, why didn’t you just come home straight?” he turned around and faced her.
“I need some time.” She answered. He shook his head at her unreasonable excuse, “Whatever.”

“But I still missed you silly!” he widely smiled and hugged her tightly, dropping his ‘anger’.

“Great.” She only rolled her eyes, and plugged in her hair dryer.
“M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter