Chapter 40

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 40

 

After for good two weeks, Yunhyeong and Jiyeon got to meet again. This time Yunhyeong assured and promised her that it wouldn’t be cancelled. Jiyeon had also something to say to him which was better to talk about it in person instead on the phone.

It was 8:30 in the evening, Yunhyeong and Jiyeon met in a restaurant. Both hugged each other tightly as it was their first time meeting again after how many weeks. Throughout the course they remained silent and seemed to be hiding something from each other.

“Actually-“ both started but chuckled as they tried to talk but Yunhyeong let her go ahead to talk first.

“I, uhm, I’m getting married next week.” She announced and Yunhyeong’s face expression turned into ice in just a millisecond.

It was just last week when they decided the wedding date. Grandma Kim thought that the faster, was the better. So no one had a choice but follow what she wanted.

“Jiyeon, you know I love you, right?” Yunhyeong started which made her turn stiff and gave a nod as a response. “I- my company found out we’re dating and I’m restricted for now. So they asked me to break up with you but I’m doing this for us. I promise I’ll be back. Isn’t it that you believe in the saying, ‘If they truly love you, they’ll come back for you’?” He said as tears roll down her face after hearing it. “I am also leaving for Japan tomorrow.”

She gulped and continued crying silently. He stood up and hugged her, he was crying as well. He didn’t want to leave her either. “I love you.”

Jiyeon shook her head and cried even harder, “Please don’t.. don’t leave me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter