Chapter 48

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 48

 

Thankfully Jiyeon woke up in a late Sunday morning because if this day was one of the weekdays she would be really bad late for school. She groaned as she woke up with a headache. She felt a weight around her stomach area and there she spotted Bobby’s arm wrapped around her. She carefully sat up, lightly groaning due to her headache and suddenly shivered as felt really cold. Bobby felt her move and eventually woke up too.

“Good morning.” He smilingly greeted her as he placed a peck on her cheek. What? What is this? She thought when he pecked her, while trying to recall what exactly happened last night. But still she ended up with a fast heart beating.

Bobby frowned once he pulled away then went close as he placed his cheeks on her. “Jiyeon, are you sick?” he asked as he placed his hand on her forehead to confirm. The girl was burning. “You are!”

“No, I’m not!” she protested as she immediately placed her hand on her forehead. , she thought. She really was. “I’m fine. After a shower, I’ll be fine. Besides I need to go to work later.” She said as she was about to stand up but Bobby hugged her, preventing her to.

He shook his head as he disapproved. “My wife is sick and it’s my responsibility to look after her. I’ll go to your shift.”

Wife? She thought and remembered they just got married yesterday. “Wait here.” Bobby stood up and went to the bathroom. He returned with a drenched towel and placed it on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter