Chapter 52

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 52

 

Jiyeon walked out of the locker room and waited for Bobby right after their P.E class. He finally walked out and was greeted by Jiyeon’s sweet peck that made him smile, “Let’s go.” He said and held her hand.

The two continued talking about their day as Bobby was walking her to the café. Thankfully the two were now back to normal. Bobby is finally convince, she loves him like he loves her. “I’ll pick you up later.” He smiled and went to his shift.

As she walked out, changed in her uniform, she spotted a familiar figure who was also wearing the uniform as her. “Taehyun oppa?”

The guy looked back and indeed it was him. “Baby girl!” he exclaimed as he hugged her tightly. “Are you walking here too?”

She nodded and got excited after finding he was going to work here as well. Unfortunately Taehyun’s mom forced him to work too since he was ‘too spoiled’. The day continued as they work till their shift ended.

“Do you want me to drop you home?” he asked as he put his jacket on but she kindly declined, “Bobby’s picking me up.”

“Ooh, Bobby hubby?”
“Yeah and there he is.” She said spotting Bobby outside.

The two walked out and greeted him. Bobby immediately wrapped his arm around her waist as if he was telling Taehyun that she was his. Taehyun noticed it and chuckled, “Don’t worry. I see Jiyeon as my little sister. Well, it’s getting late now. I’ll see you guys, bye!” he waved and parted ways.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter