Chapter 7

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

“So you met this Bobby guy in America, you hate each other, met again here in Seoul and now you are gonna marry? Well..”  Jinhwan sum it up and burst in laughing for the nth time already, finding how funny was meeting Jiyeon’s husband. “And you will even start living tomorrow? How can you when you don’t even wear your pyjama pants when you sleep?” he cracked again. Well it was true, it was Jiyeon’s habit sleeping only on her undergarments and an oversized t-shirt. Jiyeon glared at him but he didn’t stop.

He kept on teasing her about Bobby after she told him every detail from the very start. “Just get out of my room before I’ll start kicking you!” she shouted but he continued laughing.

Little by little, he tried calming his self but eventually it worked after 5 good minutes. “Right, I’m sorry.” He let out a sigh as he calmed down then looked at me.

“Good.” She said and started walking from back to forth.

“What is it? Something’s bothering you.” He said after studying her and her actions.  She stopped and looked at him. Should I ask or not? She thought as she also hesitated.  She didn’t want to ask as she was scared to get hurt. Actually, she didn’t mind. She doesn’t care about him anymore, anyway.

“Sit here, and tell oppa what’s your problem.” He patted the right side of the couch.
“Uhh..it’s actually nothing.” She told him and played with the baseball she had in her hand.

He raised an eyebrow, “Really? Because smart girls-“
“HEY!GET OUT NOW!” she shouted right after he imitated Bobby’s line and laughed hysterically.

“Out! Out!” she shoo him and pushed him out of her room.

Another morning came, and she had to go again to the company to meet Bobby. Slowly by slowly, at the end of the day she’ll be living under the same roof with that loser.


She pressed the top button to go to her dad’s office. The elevator’s doors were about to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter