Chapter 59

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 59

 

It was the first day Bobby decided to skip school, to be with Jiyeon. The two woke up early and had their tickle fight. But instead of continuing their tickling, Bobby pulled her closer for a hug. “I missed you so much.”

Jiyeon chuckled as she hugged him back. “Let’s stay like this for the whole day.” Bobby said as he close his eyelids while she just hummed.

After deciding they should get up then have their breakfast, the two were again cuddling. “You know, I really want to marry you soon for real.” He said making her giggle, “Why?”

He shrugged, “Because it seems that there are a lot who wants to compete with me.” Jiyeon just let out a giggle. She knew Bobby was insecure and there was a hint of jealousy written all over his face. “Then do so.” She looked up at him with a smile.

“I will.” He winked.

 

By the next day Jiyeon was completely speechless. She thought that Bobby was just joking around, but look at what is happening now. Bobby asked her parents and his aunt to come over for lunch and now he’s asking for their permission. “Mr and Mrs. Kim, aunt, I actually called you over because I wanted to ask your permission for me to marry Jiyeon. For real this time.”

Mr. Kim, Jiyeon’s father, looked at him surprised. “So you two no longer have the intention on killing each other? Jiyeon did you give him a potion or something?”

Jiyeon glared, “Dad!”. Bobby chuckled, “If it is, then I gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter