Chapter 85

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 85

 

“Come on! Let’s go!” Bobby smiled as he pulled her at the carnival being held. “Bobby!” she glared at him.

They just arrived but Bobby immediately dragged her out of the house. “Let’s play!” he said and brought her in a booth. It was a booth where they had to throw a dart to pop the balloons to get a prize.

“Loser, what was that?” she smirked when Bobby missed the first try. He then looked at her, “Loser? Then let’s have a bet. If I pop the 3 balloons straight, I’ll get a hug from you.”

Bobby chuckled seeing her roll her eyes. “Can I try again?” he asked the man before starting off again.

Bobby threw them straight and shrugged as if saying it was the easiest thing to do. “My hug?”

She grimaced, “Never”, and walked away but a pair of arms s around her waist making her stop. “I still can do it, so it’s fine.”

 

After playing around, Jiyeon had finally loosen up and enjoyed every booth Bobby would bring her to. Jiyeon’s eyes sparkled, spotting the ice rink. “Bobby, let’s go ice skating!” she exclaimed excitedly. He then looked at her, “Are you sure? Don’t you want to leave? Seems there’s a heavy rain ahead.” He said as he looked at the dark clouds.

“Come on, let’s go!” she smiled brightly taking him with her.

He grinned as he saw her once again smiling brightly like that. The smile he used to love. Bobby couldn’t explain this happiness. Even though he knew, he could be with her for just a day, he wished for this moment to last forever.

The two got back at his apartment after the heavy rain fall. “It seems we have to continue our work here.” Bobby said as he watched the rain fall.

Jiyeon nodded and watched him walk towards her. “So you can fit the girl in ‘My Type’.. Will you ever be with a guy, that you know, who likes you a lot?”

“Well yeah, why not?”
“Will you hurt him?”

Jiyeon shook her head, ”I wouldn’t.”

“How about leave him for someone else?”

Jiyeon silenced. Was he referring to their situation before? She first thought to herself. “I won’t.”

Bobby glanced at her but said nothing. “It’s getting late, we should rest.”

Jiyeon uncomfortably shift on her bed. She was in the guest room while Bobby was in his own room of course. She was lying there for 20 minutes but she just couldn’t sleep and just decided to go downstairs.

There she found Bobby on his desk, composing some songs. Bobby noticed her presence and looked up from his laptop. “Why aren’t you sleeping?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter