Chapter 77

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 77

 

Jiyeon got out from the hospital’s toilet, making her way out she found him in front of her. She quickly looked away not wanting to talk about it, already knowing what he was going to say. The whole time they waited for Jinhwan’s operation to be done, all she did was to avoid his gaze because she wasn’t ready. “Did you tell Bobby?”

She shook her head in denial. “No, not yet”

“Jiyeon…You should let him know by now. Its tomorrow.” The latter said. Jiyeon hopelessly looked at him, “But Yunhyeong, he won’t agree with this. We’ll probably end up fighting.”

“Then I’ll tell him.” He was about to walk out but she quickly grab him back, “I will tell him…but later.”

“What are you talking about? What will you tell Bobby? You two are dating?!” Hanbin appeared out of nowhere, glaring at them. The two startled by his sudden appearance and shook their heads at his statement. “Han, we have to leave for L.A tomorrow for a new shooting.”

Hanbin just nodded, understanding the situation. “Tell him.”

“It’s not that easy.” She admitted with a sad look where Hanbin had to ask why.

“It’s for a year.”

His eyes bulge out hearing her answer. A year? A year wouldn’t be easy for Bobby. “Tell him after Jinhwan’s operation, he might understand but I don’t think so he’ll agree to this. Be positive.” He advised and Jiyeon nodded. She had to prepare herself and tell Bobby.

 

“You can visit patient Kim Jinhwan now.” The doctor said after they transferred Jinhwan back to his room after the successful operation.

All of them entered and spotted Jinhwan on his bed, resting. He was awake but a bit weak. The guys surrounded him and talked to him for a while. Even though they were talking non-sense they never fail to brighten up each other’s mood. Jinhwan though had finally noticed his sister who wasn’t joining them as she was sitting alone at the couch and seemed to be spacing out as she was on her own little world with her deep thoughts.

He then kindly asked them to leave so he can spend some time with his younger sibling. The guys did as they were told.

“Why?”

Jiiyeon looked up and realized it was just her and her brother left. “I’m afraid to tell Bobby.” She admitted.

“That you and Yunhyeong are a thing?”

She gave her brother a weird look and was on the verge on throwing a pillow at him but he gave her the ‘I’m sick’ kinda look. “NO! Are you out of your mind? I love Bobby!” she said making him chuckle. “What is it then?”

“I’m leaving for L.A tomorrow for a new shooting but it’s for a movie.” She explained.

They remained silent for a while. She sat beside the male, crying, asking what should she do. He grabbed her hand and held it. “You know what to do, baby girl.”

 

The visiting hours weren’t over but Jiyeon asked Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter