Chapter 79

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 79

 

 

Yunhyeong and Jiyeon had finally back to Seoul after a year and seven months. After their movie was released, the two stayed a bit longer for some projects. They were invited to some talk shows, they appeared in some sitcoms, in some TV shows, they were also photographed for magazines and even had individual schedules. Sometimes one of them would be invited to feature in music videos and other stuff.

A sea of fans were at the airport to give the two a warm welcome. Despite having a difficulty passing, the two were still all smiles, happy to see their fans and come back home again.

He was just behind her but he saw she was struggling since fans were pushing each other to take pictures of them and try handing them some gifts. Yunhyeong managed to squish in and grab her with him, “Hold on to me.”

She showed a smile and held his arm. About Yunhyeong and Jiyeon? He had already accepted that they can’t return back to dating, so he had to stand by her as her best friend and just silently admire her from afar.

The two sat in the van as they were going back to their homes after their long flight. “Are you free tomorrow?” Yunhyeong asked but made her only shake hear head. “Nope, I’m going to have a photoshoot with the NCT members. Why?”

“We are going to hang out with the other guys. Please come after you finish.” He pleaded but she was hesitating. Why? Because she wasn’t ready to face Bobby yet. He nodded as he understood her.

 

The next day Yunhyeong was sitting at YG’s cafeteria, waiting for his manager to pick him up. He sighed after sending his message since he had nothing to do but wait. He then decided to search about some news that would gain his interest.

Not long after a voice called him, making him look up, totally surprised. “Yo, Yunhyeong!” It was G-Dragon!

He immediately stood up and bowed to his senior. “Hello hyung!” and did a handshake.

“Can I ask you a favor?” he asked Yunhyeong which made him excited and nervous at the same time but he still gave a nod. “You kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter