Chapter 80

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 80

 

“Good morning sunshine!” A voice called making Jiyeon stop in her tracks before opening the main door, to go to work. It was 5:12 in the morning, her brother and parents were still asleep by this time.

She faced back and only spotted Yunhyeong, smiling even though he was still hang-over. “What are you doing here?” “We all slept here. Why are you going out this early?” he asked back.

“I’m the female lead in the MV, why are you up so early?”

Yunhyeong mentally cursed himself as he forgot about it and just nodded, walking closer, “Oh yeah, , we’re supposed to film a MV. Do you know the artist?” Jiyeon shook her head as she as well had no clue. It has been two years, so they weren’t that much updated about the industry.

“I’m going to leave first. I’m passing by the company. I’ll see you later.” She waved at him before leaving. He waved back, before walking back to the living room, texting his manager to pick him up.

Looking up, he bumped into Bobby, who was standing to the doorway. Yunhyeong eyed him firstly before speaking up, “You’re up early.”

Bobby cleared his throat and gave him a nod. “Yes. I have to leave for some business.”

“But I heard you step down as a CEO for the Kim’s.” The male shook his head, “I have my own business now.”

“I see, well, I hope your business would go well, hyung.” Yunhyeong smiles before grabbing his things.

Bobby felt his phone vibrate, making him check. It was a message. It was a message where he had to roll his eyes, give it a sigh and reply shortly bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter