Chapter 84

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 84

 

Bobby stayed home for the past three days, trying to write some new songs but he couldn’t concentrate as he was still affected by her decision of having a divorce.

“Hey Jiwon.” His mother greeted him, entering the living room. His parents were finally back a year ago after deciding to move their business in Seoul. “Jiwon, you’re in the same spot for the past three days.” His aunt added, following behind.

“Mom, aunt… Jiyeon and I are having a divorce. And…I don’t want that.” Bobby admitted. His mother sighed and pulled him in for a hug.

His aunt shrugged, “Well, if you don’t want that then win her back.”
“How?”
“Well…”

 

Jiyeon knocked on the door and waited for Bobby to open the door. She impatiently buzzed the door bell. What’s taking him so long? She thought.

“Finally- BOBBY!” her eyes were close to popping out and immediately covered them. “Come in.” Bobby snickered, seeing her reaction.

“Wear something at least!” she says to the shirtless Bobby. “Oh yeah, sorry.” He smiles and grabs a shirt.

“Why are you here early in the morning?” “For our divorce papers.” She answered.

“Our divorce papers? Well, I haven’t signed them yet. I was busy.” He says, picking up the papers from the coffee table.

“Sign them then.” “I haven’t read them yet.”

Jiyeon looked at him a grimace then sighed, “Go ahead then.”

“Take a seat.” He said before heading to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter