Chapter 88

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 88 ( FINALE )

 

Jiyeon's P.O.V

My heart was beating faster than ever as I slowly walk down the aisle. All the guests’ attention turned to me the moment I stepped in. I began walking slowly towards my man. His tears rolling down, Yunhyeong remained to look so suave as he watched me walk down towards him. I couldn’t help but smile but then Bobby came to sight, as he stood at the front row, giving me one of his sweetest smiles. I suddenly thought what if it was Bobby, waiting for me in the end of the aisle? Will he be tearing up too? Would he be looking at me with that kind of smile that shows sincerity and affection?

I smiled as I passed by Bobby and finally stopped in front of Yunhyeong. “You look dazzling as ever.” He said, tears still rolling down his cheek, before greeting my parents.

The ceremony begun, everything went smoothly. Wedding vows were up and I must admit Yunhyeong’s vow contained the sweetest words he had ever said, ever since I met him. I must admit, my heart fluttered. My thoughts then suddenly flew to Bobby, if we had settled the date before; would our wedding be grand as this? Will I be smiling this much? Would he vow me the most sincere and touching words?

“I honestly feel the luckiest man in the whole world. Without you, there would be no me. Without you, I’d be incomplete and there would be no way for me to understand what true love is. I promise to be your lover, companion and friend,
your partner in parenthood, your ally in conflict, your greatest fan and your toughest adversary, your comrade in adventure. You know what? I promise you to be everything, just for you. I promise you that we’ll be together through ups and downs, never let go no matter what. My love for you would remain for an eternity.” Yunhyeong smiled, choking a bit.

Right after giving my vows, the officiant called for the best man to hand the rings. There, Bobby stood and brought the rings. Yunhyeong took one and inserted it on my ring finger and so did I. Our guests remained silent on the final thoughts and we were finally announced as husband and wife.

“You may kiss the bride.”

Yunhyeong took off my veil and stared at me with a candid gaze. “You know, I’m a loser without you. And guess what I find a lot amusing?”

I smiled. “What is it?”

“You manage to make heart race just like the first time I saw you and its driving me nuts.” He chuckled making my cheeks turn red. I hissed at his cheesy remark, “Aye, when will you stop being like that?”

“When death tears us apart, my love.” He smiled, leaning closer and finally giving me that kiss that everyone was waiting for.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AND CUT!”

“That’s a wrap everyone! Thank you for your cooperation! I must admit this drama was one of the best I had ever filmed! I really hope we will be filming together one day again! Good job everyone!” The director said out loud. Filming for this drama was finally over. This drama they had filmed, was one of the longest since they got the highest rates leading them on adding an epilogue for the fans.

“Honey! Please don’t be mad! It was all just an act!” Yunhyeong immediately broke his role as he ran after his girlfriend, who played as an extra. After two years, Yunhyeong managed to get his self a girlfriend. Jisoo. She was totally aware of Yunhyeong and Jiyeon being ex-lovers and she didn’t really mind, as she and Jiyeon developed a close friendship. Jisoo had to admit that it was fun seeing her boyfriend like that when he thinks she is mad or jealous at him, he was the cutest.

Jiyeon shook her head at the two as they walked out the set, standing there alone in front. But then there she spotted a man who looked dazzling in that black suit, he did nothing but talked to some of the actors and staff, but that sight made her blush. He was too handsome and precious to look at.

 Suddenly feeling a gaze upon him, he excused himself and walked towards her. “I think you’ve been staring a bit too long”

“What can I do? You’re honestly eye-catching, Mr. Kim.” She smiled at him as he pulled her closer. “Well, aren’t you a pretty bride?”

Jiyeon chuckled and wrapped her arms around his neck. “You know what was I wondering a while back?” The latter shook his head.

“What if we get married for real? Will you vow me the sweetest words?”

He chuckled, “Do I need to give you the sweetest words to prove my love to you?” She nodded like a little girl making him snicker, “Words are words. Don’t actions matter more?” he let go of her and held her hands.

The pair remained silent for a while and just held hands. They said nothing till he released a sigh, “You know what? I can’t do this anymore.”

Jiyeon gave an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter