Chapter 76

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 76

 

Jiyeon hugged him back with her tears rolling down her cheeks. “I missed you even more” she said as she thought that he brought her out for a good scolding after she wasn’t picking up his calls.

He pulled away, cupping her face. “Stop crying. Everything’s over, you’re back now.” He said, giving the sweetest peck she could ever ask.

 

Spending the half day together, the two catch up and became the happiest just like the old times. Just thinking that they could avoid bickering, destiny decided to take its role and play. “Hey, Jiwon.”

Bobby hummed hearing his name, looking at the girl that was wrapped in his right arm as they walked at the streets of Seoul. “Why were you with Mina?”

He chuckled, “Why? It doesn’t matter anyway. I dislike her.”

Jiyeon stopped and stared at him in disbelief, “Yes, it does matter! You know how much I hate her!”

“Yeah, I do acknowledge that.”
“Then why did you go out with her?!” she asked mad.

Bobby released her and smirked. “You didn’t even listen to me, didn’t you?” Jiyeon looked at him confused and remained silent.

He scoffed, “I told you before Hanbin and Mina were a thing. But I guess you didn’t listen because-“ He answered in a sad tone, which Jiyeon noticed and sighed.

“Baby… You know I was busy with work.”
“Does for Yunhyeong include for work?” He shot. JIyeon became speechless and dumbfounded. “What are you saying?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter