Chapter 19

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

 

“Yunhyeong?” Jiyeon called out his name she saw the lad’s back facing her as he sat down on the bench. The two planned earlier that they would meet up here, this spot was their favorite with the other guys.

“Jiyeon.” The lad turned back to face her and she saw it was actually someone else. “Hanbin..” she faintly whispered as she saw him. When she was about to run away, he caught her wrist at the right time and turned her , so she can be facing him. “Jiyeon, please.” He said with pleading eyes.

“Why? We’re over, right?”
“But.. Didn’t you hear what she said at the club? She said she didn’t even love me nor the baby was mine.” He said but she shook her head, “I know. But still you broke up with me, because you developed feelings for her.”

Hanbin didn’t care if he looked desperate but all he wanted was another chance, where he won’t repeat his mistakes, where he can love her like there’s no tomorrow, where he wouldn’t even have the courage to hurt her.

“Just let me have this day to be with you.” He said and let his tear fall.
“I-“Jiyeon didn’t know to say, suddenly she felt her phone vibrated and saw it was a message from Yunhyeong.
 

Sorry for setting you up. But Hanbin insisted. Just listen to him and his explanations, kay? Love you. See you.

-Yunhyeong

 

She looked from her phone to Hanbin, “I guess we can go out.” She smiled. Hanbin hugged he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter