Chapter 26

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26

 

“And you two are dating now? Wow.” Junhoe replied after he listened to Jiyeon’s story of her and Yunhyeong being together. “And why are you saying this to me?”

Jiyeon stopped from writing and looked at the teacher who was writing on the board. She thought about it for a while and wondered why too, knowing Junhoe couldn’t keep his mouth shut. “Because I can trust you?”

He glared at her then raised his brow, “Hey! Why do you sound so hesitant?” he whispered for them to not be caught by the teacher.
“Because you open your mouth a lot.” She said but knowing how true it was they laughed it off.

“So, what do you want to do for our short play?” Yunhyeong asked as he wrapped his arm around Jiyeon’s shoulders.
“Hm, anything would be good.” She smiled at him, as they continued walking towards the cafeteria.

They sat together at the table with Donghyuk, Chanwoo and Bobby, and waited for the others to come and eat.

“Hey, how can you not tell me first that you’re dating each other?” Jinhwan complained as he sat down followed by Junhoe who was behind him. Jiyeon immediately glared at him in no sec. What was she even thinking to tell someone who can keep their mouth shut? Junhoe only returned her a cheeky smile.

“Who’s dating?” a bitter voice was heard and Jiyeon looked up to her right only to see Hanbin. “Yunhyeong and Jiji.” The innocent Chanwoo answered the elder.

Yunhyeong’s arms s around her waist, pulling her closer. “Well yeah, I’m dating Jiyeon now.” He proudly confirmed, looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter