Chapter 27

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second update. make sure you read chapter 26! :)

Chapter 27

 

“What are you doing babe?”Jiyeon asked as she sat beside Yunhyeong, who was busy typing some stuff on his laptop.
“I’m fixing the script for our presentation. And I think I’m done.” He smiled as he put his laptop aside.

Yunhyeong looked down and his eyes widen. He immediately looked at her with rosy cheeks. “Yah, how can you walk around with just on?” he asked. Jiyeon wore a white oversized t-shirt that covered half of her thighs.

She then replied, “It’s comfortable! As if you guys don’t. Donghyuk oppa does!”. Yunhyeong then raised one of his eyebrow, “How do you know that?” and crossed his arms.

“I came home late once and saw him pass by, I didn’t know you guys will be there.”
“Well you’re excused this time, lady.” He sighed, calming down. “And Donghyuk oppa? Why won’t you call me ‘oppa’?” he started with his ‘oppa’ issues again.
“I don’t want want to.” She shook her head.

Yunhyeong sighed as he pouted again and crossed his arms. Jiyeon finally released a smile and wrapped her arms around his waist. It was time now.“Oh, Yunhyeong oppa is sad. You know, it’s no fun to have a sad oppa around.”

“Sad- oh?” he said startled and turn his head to look at her.  “You called me ‘oppa’! Twice! Wow! I love you!” he excitedly said pecking her cheeks thousand times, making her giggle.

 

Bobby walked back and forth as he checke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter