Chapter 42

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 42

 

Bobby and Jiyeon walked together through the Seoul Forest. Finally somewhere away from the city, even though it wasn’t really that far. It was silent but at least it wasn’t an awkward silence. Jiyeon seemed to be in deep thoughts while Bobby thought of a way on how to console a broken-hearted lady.

“Well about Yunhyeong..” he started with Jiyeon sighing.
“I’m fine with it.”
“No, you’re not. He told you he’ll be back right? It’s just his dream. You should let him reach it. And ‘If the person truly loves you, they’ll come back for you’. “
“I’m fine, I’m over it. I can move on and do you believe in that saying?” she asked as they walked through.
“You believe in it, so why not?” he smiled.

They continued walking again but she stopped, glancing at him. “And seriously? You brought me here? Now what?”

He raised his eyebrow at her with her sudden statement, “Well, don’t you girls like walking in gardens?”
“You want me to bore myself? Well that’s other girls.” She rolled her eyes. “So you were planning on taking me to parks the whole day?” And with that question Bobby looked because yes indeed it was. She chuckled. “I expected for fun, Bobby.”

Showing her other side again, Bobby thought she was one of a kind once again. A girl who chooses beer and chicken instead of eating in expensive fancy restaurants,  a girl who is not fond of walking in a beautiful girl. What more should he expect from her?

“You want fun? Let’s go then.” Bobby smiled and took her hand. Jiyeon frowned not liking his smile. His smile hid something evil behind it.

 

Jiyeon gulped at the scenery after her. She was sure that this wasn’t the fun she was asking for. How do you even call this fun? “Hey!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter