Chapter 87

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 87

 

Pacing back and forth, talking there and there, only made Jinhwan more confused. “Hey! Does it even matter how will you confess? I mean didn’t you confess to him before?” he asks as he threw his back on his bed’s head, already frustrated.

“What if he rejects me? What if my words fail to impress him?” she glared as she finally stopped moving. Jinhwan didn’t take any minute but to roll his eyes. Checking the time on her wristwatch, Jiyeon grabbed her jacket and bag, ready to go. “And aren’t you supposed to be at the office? It’s already 12 noon.”

“I would have been there if you didn’t barge in and ask me random questions about Bobby.” He rolled his eyes.
“I hate you” she throws the cushion to him, causing him to release a laugh, “Good luck!”

 

Arriving at the restaurant for about 10 minutes already, she just couldn’t wait to see him again and finally confess her feelings to him. She looked at the door, hoping to see Bobby enter but instead she saw a man in a suit heading towards her.

Deciding to just look away from the stranger, he stopped just right in front of her. “Ms. Kim Jiyeon?”
“Yes, how can I help you?”

The man just smiled and delivered his message, “CEO Bobby apologizes for not being able to attend your meeting today.”

“What? Why? What do you mean?” she frowned. The man sat in front of her just how she offered to and answered, “There was an urgent meeting. He had to go to the U.S. He asked me to hand as well this to you.” Bobby’s assistant then fetch out an envelope from his suit and handed it to her.

Jiyeon was so confused and opened the envelope with a trembling heart. Her eyes widened and shed tears. It was their divorce papers.

 

Her tears blur her eyesight as she drove to their apartment, hoping that he could still be there. Opening the door, she entered calling out his name several times as she entered each room. He wasn’t there.

She then sped up to Aunt Kim’s house. He should be there. She thought to herself, driving fast as she could.

Parking her car, she ran out immediately towards their door, ringing the bell furiously.

“WHAT- Jiyeon you look..miserable” Hanbin who had an angry look on his face due to the mad ringing softened at the sight of her crying. “Where’s your mom?”

“Who was at the do- Jiyeon!” and just right in time, Aunt Kim, hurriedly ran downstairs and took Jiyeon into her arms. “Mrs. Kim, where’s Jiwon? Why did he leave? Why did he leave me?”

Mrs. Kim sighed soothing her back, “Sweetheart, Bobby just left because of his brother’s wedding.”

“But then he is permanently leaving.”

Mrs. Kim frowned and looked at Hanbin whose eyes doubled the size, shocked upon hearing her statement. “Hanbin!”

“I-I didn’t know he confirmed it. And it’s because you are dating Yunhyeong. He just simply wants to move on!” Hanbin said as if his intention was to blame her.
“I’m not dating Yunhyeong!”
“Then explain what was your happy ‘yes’ about?”
“Yunhyeong asked me if I was up to collaborating with G-Dragon and I said yes!” Jiyeon explained.


“.” Hanbin only mumbled, grabbing his jean jacket, car keys. “Where are you going?” she asked when he was about to open the door and leave.

“We are going to stop your man from leaving. Let’s go.” He said and grabbed her wrist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter