Chapter 20

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

 

Jiyeon walked in the apartment and saw Bobby walking towards the living room but stopped once he saw her enter. “You look happy.” He said as he saw her smile that seemed to not be going away anytime.
“Of course I am!” and indeed she was. Since Hanbin told her a cheesy punch line that made her heart flutter, which she questioned herself if it was going to lead in to a better path. She was with Hanbin the whole day. The two went to the mall after they stayed in Han River, they bought their stationary then went to the arcades.

Bobby rolled his eyes and continued to the living room with a plate on his hand, “Well, like I actually care”.
“What’s that?” she as she followed along.

“Some pancake. Aunt passed by earlier and gave this.” He said and took a bite, “Want some?”

“Do I pay for it?”
“Of course not, aunt made it. Her ingredients, not mine. If I made it, I wouldn’t even ask you to have some!” he said as he raised an eyebrow.
“.” She glared and took the fork from him.

He looked at her with a smile, “Enjoy.”. Jiyeon frowned since he seemed weird. After taking a bite, she took another one. Since it was delicious, “Wah! This is so good!”

“It’s good, isn’t it?” he smirked.  Suddenly she started scratching her arm out of nowhere, since her skin start to itch. “Yeah, what it’s in here?” she asked while munching.

“Oh? I forgot, it’s banana pancake. Which you’re allergic to bananas!” he said then laughed out loud. Her eyes rounded and run to the bathroom in no time, to spit what she just ate.

“You sick loser!” she glared at the mirror as she saw his reflection laughing behind her. She searched the cabinets then her bag for her medicines but couldn’t find them.

He continued to laugh hysterically but Jiyeon ignored him. “That’s what you get for doing a prank on me!” he stuck his tongue out, just like a kid.

Jiyeon fished out her phone and dialed her brother, “Oppa! I forgot my medicines. Can you bring it no-“ but before she could even finish her sentence, she fainted making Jinhwan worry even more.

Bobby was startled when he saw her faint. The first two seconds, he didn’t bother to touch her since he thought she might be doing another prank. When he called her and got no response, then it hit Bobby. It was not a joke. So he rushed her to the hospital.


Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter