Chapter 44

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update. Read chapter 43 first :)

 

Chapter 44

 

The two hop in the car but as Bobby tried to start the engine, it couldn’t. “Kim Jiwon, I swear I’m gonna kill you, if we won’t make it home tonight. We have to go to school tomorrow!” she says after checking the time. It was 9:55 in the evening and they were still at Gyeonggi-do, a two hour ride away from Seoul.

“I need to ask for help.” He unbuckled his seatbelt and was about to leave when he first took out his wallet and handed a paper to Jiyeon. When she flips it, it wasn’t a random paper but Bobby’s picture. “In case, you miss me.” He grins. Jiyeon couldn’t help but roll his eyes. He was about to leave but she held his hand preventing him. “Don’t leave.”

He smiles, “If a person truly loves you, they’ll come back for you.” and left to look for help. Jiyeon became speechless. So now what? He loves her now?

 

Jiyeon checks the time, it was exactly 10:30PM and Bobby still didn’t come back. She could have called him but her phone’s battery was dead.

“What happened? I thought he would come back? But on the second thought, he might be playing with me and might even left me for revenge. He doesn’t even like me.” She mumbles under her breath, as she started to worry. Looking around one last time for Bobby, she gets back in the car with a sigh.

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. When she opens her eyes, she spots a car coming through the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter