Chapter 10

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

“Hayi.” Jiyeon called her name too. Hayi rolled her eyes at her. Like Jiyeon even cared whether she was pissed or not.

“It’s Hi! Not Hayi!” she raised her voice. So , what now? The girl was out of her mind. Why would she get mad at such a small thing. Just because her she wants to be called Hi instead Hayi. I see someone’s screws aren’t screwed well. Jiyeon thought as she looked at the mad girl who stood in front.

She rolled her eyes and decided not to talk to her. Her words were a waste of time. Jiyeon then faced Yunhyeong, who gave her an encouraging smile for her not to slap her.

After some talking and laughing,  Jiyeon excused herself and went to the comfort room to  freshen up.  She looked herself at the mirror once again and fixed her lipstick.

She pushed the door to get out and look who did she just met. “What?” she looked downwards since she was taller than ‘Hi’.
“Why are you back?” she asked with no hesitation. Jiyeon smirked. Why does she even care if she’s back or not?

“Why? Afraid that I’ll take Hanbin back just like you did?”

“You, guys, didn’t even say Jiyeon returned!” Hanbin said, furious at them since he had no idea of her returning back. The guys looked away and waited for someone to reply him. Jinhwan shook his head at the younger ones and decided to answer him, after all he was Jiyeon’s brother.

“Well, she did.” Jinhwan answered, Hanbin was about to say something but he immediately cut him off. “You can't have her back. Besides you are with Hi, and you got a child, Jiyeon then will be getting married soon.”

Hanbin held his glass tightly and threw it angrily on the floor. Not minding if it was expensive or not. “With who is Jiyeon getting married?!”. The guys didn’t know whether to answer him or not, so they hesitated.

“Well, it doesn’t matter who-“ Donghyuk started but then the next thing happened was Hanbin was angrily grabbing Yunhyeong’s collar, “It’s you, isn’t it?! You ing !” He was about to punch him but thankfully Junhoe and Chanwoo held him back.

“It’s not Yunhyeong! Get into your senses, Hanbin!” said Jinhwan, who tried to calm him down.
“Then who is it?!”

Yunhyeong glared at him. “It’s no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter