Chapter 14

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

Jiyeon got out from the room, finding Bobby in a black uit and his hair neatly pushed back. What a fine hot guy.

Wait. Bobby , hot? Never! I bet his body isn’t even built. She mentally slapped herself after saying he was hot. Which honestly he really was. She shook her head and walked towards him, “So, how do we go?”

“I can’t drive.” He said and she asked why. “I don’t own a car.” Bobby replied and she just nodded.  She couldn’t drive either, since she didn’t have her car after her dad cancelled to bring her cars in Seoul. If she wanted them, she had to earn for them. Jiyeon brought out her phone and asked for Mr. Jung to drive them their which he immediately replied that he would be there in a few minutes.

“By the way, did you memorize my facts?” he asked and she nodded. “Very well then, I guess we can make this work out.”

Her phone rang and it was Mr. Jung who told them to go down. The ride was silent, and finally they safely arrived to their destination. She got out from the car after Bobby, who stood there waiting for her. Once she stood out, he held out his arm , “Hold my arm. They might suspect us.” And so she did, then walked towards the restaurant.

This is it, she thought as they entered.

“Bobby! Jiyeon!” they heard her dad’s voice, who waved at them.

“Hello.” The two politely bowed at them. It was still her parents and her brother who were sitting on the table. So they had to wait for the Kim’s before they start dinner. Jinhwan looked at the other male with a smile a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter