Chapter 9

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Cheer up baby! CHEER UP BABY!

THAT MV SLAYED ME.....

For that mv I'll give a thumbs up to God Jihyo who looks damn good. Also, to the Penguin who wears uniform. Mina was so captivating especially her solo part. Damn, my heart stop. And Sana's part too was so so so funny. It really fits her. 4D hahaha...

As always Tzuyu leave me speechless. She's freaking freaking gorgeous.  Whenever I see her, it degrades my points of being a girl. It hurts me but makes me happy too hahahaha..

And Momo was so bad . Freaking bad . I just wish she flirted with them.. kidding hahaha...

I'll give you a scene and please imagine it. Just for fun.

Momo was pointing a gun to you.

Momo: Are you going to flirt with me or not?

Hehehehehe... hahaha just comment your answer later

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chou's Residence

Outside the Chou's Residence there was a heated atmosphere on going.

"Do you really have to be here?" Sana asked Mina who was with Tzuyu's friends

"Why? Is this your house and I can't be here?" Mina ask back

Sana glared at her so Mina glared back.

Dahyun who can feel the tension let out a nervous laugh.

"You know guys we should just press the door bell and visit her right?" Dahyun said with a gulp.

Momo agreed for the first time with Dahyun "she is right. What ever is going on between the two of you.  Just set it a side, okay" Momk patted the shoulder of the two and went straight infront of the door pressing the doorbell.

A minute later they were welcome by the Chou's butler Mr. Jang. All of them bowed to Mr.Jang and enter the house but still Mina and Sana has their heated tension between them.

"What brought you here girls?" Mr. Jang ask

"Oh, we are Tzuyu's friends. We are here to visit her" Chaeyoung said.

"The young miss is in the garden right now." Mr. Jang said "would you like me to call her?"

Sana shook her head "oh no, sir. You don't have to. Can we just go there?" She asked

Mr. Jang nodded and lead them the way. Tzuyu's house was big.  Seems like a mansion. Being a daughter of a doctor and a politician doesn't question their properties, right. Reaching the garden, Momo, Mina and Sana was shocked seeing Tzuyu hugging a guy. And if Sana wasn't mistaken it was "Mark"

"I really hate that guy" jealous Mina said

"Me either" Sana said. "I hate you but I hate him the most for the moment" Sana said to Mina

Mina nodded having the same mind with Sana. "I have mutual feelings with you then" she said with her poker face.

Momo who feels awkward whisphered something to Dahyun which recieves a smack on her head.

"Ouch! What was that for?" She ask rubbing her head

"And what was that question for too?" Dahyun asked

"I was just curious what Tzuyu and Mark's relationship.  And I'm asking you that" Momo whinned.

Momo and Dahyun was so noisy. Tzuyu and Mark can hear them interrupting their moment. Tzuyu pulled out from the hug. She saw her friends and wiped her tears. Mark smiled at her so she smiled back.

"Come on,  let us welcome your friends" Mark said and offered her hand to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu smiled ahowing her dimples and hold Mark's hand. They went to them and welcome them.

"What are you doing here?" Tzuyu ask them

"We heard from Mina that you are hurt and ask where your house is so we went here to pay a visit" Jihyo said.

Tzuyu nodded from her explanation "And you, why are you here?" She eyed Sana

Momo thought she was the one asked by Tzuyu so she laughed and scratch her head. "I..I came with Sana" she said but was nudge by Dahyun. 

"She wasn't talking with you" Dahyun whisphered and glared at her.

Momo mentally faced palm herself with embarassment. She hide behind Sana.

"I saved you earlier and you are going to ask me why?" Sana said without emotion "I want to see if you are still alive" she said while glaring at Mark beside Tzuyu. 

Tzuyu nodded and lead them the way. Momo, Dahyun and the others follow her except for Mina and Sana left with Mark.

"Why are you here?" Mina and Sana said in unison

Mark grin "why can't I?" He ask

"We told you to back off right?" Mina asked

"I told you I won't rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter