Like a fool

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Moron!" Sana shouted

Sana was so pissed that time that she doesn't care if she was noisy or what. Sana's face is dark. Seems like she was abput to kill somebody. Well, she actually does and that somebody is named Tzuyu.

"Hey Moron!" Sana said while looking at her uniform. The one she's wearing is her favorite set of uniform but guess whay. A girl named Tzuyu just dirt it up.

"Do you know how much I like this set? HUH!!!!" Sana said while dusting off her uniform trying to lessen the dirt.

"Mianhe. I'm really sorry" Tzuyu said but Sana didn't bother to look at her.

Tzuyu bowed while asking for forgiveness. "I'm sorry. I really do.." Tzuyu bowed again.

"Sorry?! Do you wanna die! I'll really Kil---" Sana raised her voice finally looking at the girl infront of her but suddenly stop what she is saying.

"I'm sorry" Tzuyu faced her

'How can someone be so beautiful as her?' Sana blinked at the creature she found at her front

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean what happened earlier" Tzuyu scratched her head.

'She has fine nose, big almond eyes and plus wavy hair.' Tzuyu was busy explaining herself but Sana keeps on observing her features. Her world became only the two of them. She can't speak. She can't do anything but to keep an eye to the girl infront of her.

"Hey are you listening?" Tzuyu leaned in to Sana checking if she is listening but instead found the latter blushing madly. "Hey are you sick?"

Sana nodded absentmindedly. Tzuyu used the back of her hand to check if she's sick but not.

Tzuyu raise her brows "are you okay?"

'nothing better' Sana nodded

"If then I'll go for now and send you later my extra uniform so you could change. I'm really sorry" Tzuyu said and had her best smile which made Sana's heart skip a beat.Tzuyu left hurriedly afriad of Sana changung her mind.

When Tzuyu was out of sight, Momo slapped Sana getting her back to reality.

"Ouch!!!" Sana rubbed her cheeks

"Hey! what happened to you?" Momo asked

"Where is she?" Sana was confused

"Dumb she just left. She said she'll send you her uniform later"

"What! I haven't revenge to her yet!" Sana hissed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter