Chapter 31

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Tzuyu'

Sana can't believe what she is seeing now. For 2 years, she's been waiting for this time. The time to see her once again. To be able to speak to her again.

"Hi!" Tzuyu greeted waving her hands to her with smiled plastered on her face.

Sana blink her eyes making sure that she isn't dreaming. She wanted to talk with her but no voice comes out from . Nor a simple utter won't slip out. She's simply froze at her point.

"Uh.." finally an utter from Sana. 'Sana what is happening to you?'  She can't understand herself.

'why can't you even greet her? Just tell her a simple hi. It would do, right? Plus you haven't met her for long time this is the time to speak with her again.' Sana look at Tzuyu still waiting from her answer. 'Sana answer her now.. Look, she's been waiting for you.'

Sana sigh. She needs to calm herself first.

"Hi, Sana-ssi" Tzuyu reached out her hand asking for a handshake.

Sana look at Tzuyu's hand and back to her face. 'Sana-ssi?' She questioned herself.

Myoui's Enterprises only daughter Myoui Mina engaged

The image of the newspaper came back to her. 'Right, Sana. Have you forgotten she's now engage to Mina. Why have hopes of being able to talk to her'  her thoughts down herself

'but it's just a talk' her hopeful self said to her own

'don't assume Sana. You'll just get hurt again. She won't decide to be engage if she loves you truly'  Sana was cut off from her thoughts when Mr. Kang snap his fingers infront of her face.

She shook her head and look at Mr. Kang with confusion. Mr. Kang eyed her then eyed Tzuyu's hand which is still waiting for her to shook it. Sana raised her brow still can't understand. Mr. Kang rub his nape from embarassment.  He doesn't knew Sana can be this dense. He mentally faced palm himself. He gave another signal to her by using his mouth.

"Ah.....!" Sana exclaimed. Now she finally gets it making Tzuyu chuckled to herself.

'She never change. She still as dense as before' Tzuyu thought

Sana rub her nape. "Ah.. sorry but I need to excuse myself. I...I..ah.. i think i need to go to the restroom.Nice meeting you" Sana bowed and left obviously making an excuse.

Sana entered to cubicle inside the comfort room. She locked the door hiding herself inside the cubicle.

"!" She cursed kicking the toilet bowl infront her.

"Arggghh!" Sana groaned. She felt pain on her right foot. "Ouch!" She step back and rested her back on the door.

A tear escape her eyes. It was a single tear and she felt it. She knows it's single but why it flows like a river.

'Chou Tzuyu why do you have to come back when I'm already settled and fine now.'  she said to herself.

And she swears she felt her heart raising now. 

'Tzuyu, why do you always have this effect on me? Why can't you fail making my heart raise?' Sana clench her chest. She can feel it as if being stab repeatedly. As she knows the truth that the love of her life can't be and won't be her anymore.

Sana slump herself on the cold tiles. Feeling the coolness of being alone. She let herself cry and release everything she's been holding the moment she saw Tzuyu. A couple of minutes later, Sana collected herself and raised herself to her feet. She went out of the cubicle and look herself at the mirror. Her eyes is blood shot from the tears she released. Her face is sticky from the tears she release.

Opening the faucet, the water run down. She cupped some of it to her both hands and splash it to her face. Washing her face, she felt herself calm down for a little. She look back at the mirror and remains of water from her face drip down.

A picture of what happened earlier. Her crying because of Tzuyu came back.

"Ahhh.... Sana you're embarassing!" Sana pulled her hair out

She squeal again and she can't forget what she did. Adding a fuel to the fire with what happened infront of Mr. Kang. Her being so dense.

Sana felt her cheeks blush from rage of embarrassment. She bang her head to the wall.

"Ah!" She groaned again. She rub her forehead feeling a sticky liquid on it. She faced the mirror only to see a blood on it. "Ouch" she touch it and got hurt again. 

"Why do you have to be so clumsy Sana!" Sana said out loud from herself.

"You're away clumsy" a voice in her back said. She look and saw Tzuyu at her looking.

Tzuyu never change. She still looks the old Tzuyu from 2 years. She just got taller and now dyed silky black hair. Much skinnier but still looks the same.

Tzuyu look at Sana and notice the blood running from her forehead. Tzuyu step closer but Sana move back until she got contact with the wall at her back.

"It's pretty long cut" Tzuyu said making Sana blush.

Tzuyu notice it. "Oh, you're blushing" she said and showed her smile with dimples popping out.

Sana shook her head and hung her head low trying to hide her blush. "I'm not" she defended herself

"Yes you are" Tzuyu pointed to Sana's cheeks.

Sana glared to her. "I don’t! " she said and bump Tzuyu away. She was trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter