Chapter 29

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: To all readers, please pray for me as I will be having my midterms examinations next week. I hope I'll pass. This would help me to get major subjects which I'll be needing... and I'm saying this cause if I pass I can focus on this already but if not then I might stop writing for awhile.. but I know I can do it.. cause telling you in advance so you won't forget about my story., thanks. .

And yes I would like to thanks for the 23 upvotes I got. .. didn't knew I'll receive that much.. so thanks..

From evil writer.. I think I should change my username...hahaha. . Trollwriter? Evilwriter? Suggest some names to me..hehehe.

------------------------------------------------------

L.A (Myoui's Residence )

A knock can be heard from the other side of the door. It was another day. Mina slept on the guest room after she lock up Tzuyu on her pwn room. This is her way to punish Tzuyu. She believes Tzuyu would understand her after realizing her wrong doings. Which she really does believe to be right and just. She knock on the door before unlocking it. Mina pushed the door revealing a body sleeping on her bed.

Mina climb in the bed and watch Tzuyu sleep soundlessly. She smiled seeing how peaceful she looks. She lied beside her. She is happy to know how perfectly they both fits at her queen size bed. Oh how she wish she could wake up every morning with this kind of picture.

She creep her hands trailing Tzuyu's figure. From her thighs up to her waist. She snughle on Tzuyu's neck and smell her perfect scent. Her arms wrap its on way to her waist.

Tzuyu who was in her deep sleep felt movement on her body as if someone is taking advantage of her unconscious self. Waking up, she was shock to see Mina infront of her. She pushed Mina away causing herself to stumble on the floor.

"What do you think you are doing?" Tzuyu said and hug herself. 

Mina grin. "Don't act so innocent Tzuyu. I'm your girlfriend.  I can touch you." She said moving closer to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu back away not wanting to be near to devil imfront of her. Yes, she consider Mina a devil after what happened yesterday. Psychopath is not enough term for her obsession. 

"I regret making you live." Tzuyu said gritting her teeth. "I should have let you kill yourself!"

Mina frown and stare at Tzuyu. It's early in the morning and she is starting to get her punishment already.

"But you're too late." Mina mock "you already made your Sana hate you" she said giggling.

Fear is taking over on Tzuyu. She does not understand what is happening to Mina.

"She won't get back to you. Never will she. Mark my words. N.E.V.E.R." Mina whisper to her putting some stress on the last word.

"I don’t care cause if I won't be with Sana again. Then don't expect me being with you too" Tzuyu replied "Cause your pure evil"

Mina look at her with sadness. "Pure evil then" she nodded at her own words.

She stands up and went closer to her desk. Pulling a drawer she grab the rope inside it and use it to tie Tzuyu's both arms. Tzuyu who lacks in energy as she just woke up have no courage to fight back. After Mina successfully tie her. She grab Tzuyu's hair and brought her to the bed.

"I'm evil right?!" Mina shouted at her "let me show you what pure evil is!"

She pushed Tzuyu to the bed and kissed her. Tzuyu was struggling below her. Tzuyu tried to push her but how can be Mina be so tough?

A tear fell on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter