Chapter 23

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: To those who tried to open the link and had a problem. I'm sorry. But if you like kindly just search for blackwhiteworld and SDSOT will be available there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A black car was park infront of Momo and Dahyun. Opening the shotgun sit, Momo ask Dahyun to enter first and followed by Momo who is in the driver's seat.

"Why brought a car?" Dahyun ask Momo

Momo sheepishly grin to her. "We're going to run away." Momo said and drive fast out of the school gate.

"Kyaaaahhhhh!" Dahyun screamed in fear as if she is riding a roller coaster.  "Momo!!!"

Momo laugh at Dahyun's sight. She too isn't fond of rides but driving a car is much better since she has the power to control the speed. Stepping on the break when the spot light turned red almost causing Dahyun to bump into the car window if not because of the seat belt.

"You are mean!" Dahyun shouted punching Momo's chest.

Momo chuckled.  She's enjoying Dahyun's punch. She unbuckle Dahyun's seatbelt and grab one of her hands pulling her closer to her. Dahyun was shock as an inch between them is left. She can feel Momo's breath touching her lips urging her to kiss the latter's lips.

Dahyun closed her eyes and lean closer to Momo but the spot light turned green. She step on the gas causing Dahyun to bump the car window.

"Ouch!" Dahyun rub her head.

Momo laugh at her.

"You are such a meanie! You tricked me!" Dahyun pouted

Momo stuck her tongue out to Dahyun. "You're the one who did that to yourself not me."

Dahyun groaned and stayed quiet through the car ride. Momo look at Dahyun and saw the girl looking out pf the window. Honestly,  she was just holding her hormones. They are in the middle of the streets and it was very unpleasant to cause a traffic she thinks. So even though, she wanted to taste her lips, she stop her urging self.

The silence grew and Momo can't take it anymore. There are 2 more km till their destination but she can't take it anymore. She park the car at the side inorder not to cause traffic and unbuckle her seatbelt.

"Why stop here?" Dahyun ask and look at Momo who already infront of her.

Their nose are close to each other making them feel each other's breath. Dahyun inhaled the sweet scent of Momo sending shivers to her spine. Momo looking at her eyes down to the tip of her nose and stopping to her lips. She bite her lower lip making Momo gulp at how seductive she can look like with just a lip bite.

Dahyun knows Momo wanted it too. To kiss and feel each other skin. She lean in and met Momo's lip. She can feel Momo's sweet and soft lips replying each kiss she gave. Those caring lips that tells different feeling of love whenever it sync in with hers.

Not broking the kiss, Momo pulled the lever adjusting Dahyun's seat down. Dahyun is now laying on the seat while Momo kissing her. She was trap between Momo's arms that was hugging her waist. She clung her arms on Momo's neck and pulled her closer deepening the kiss. Momo pulled her lower lip using her teeth causing her to open . Momo took the chance and explore . They did a lip battle but Momo win in the end. The kiss that used to be simple and caring became a heated session. Momo ulled a little and kissed Dahyun's cheeks dptravelling to her neck. Sure this feels new to them but they like it and does not know how to stop. Momo was about to kiss her on the neck but stop.

Dahyun was confused and heard Momo groaned. Unwrapping her arms to Momo, she look at Momo who stop on her neck.

"Why? What's wrong?" Dahyun ask

Momo sat up and look infront. She sigh. Dahyun sat up and look at Momo. She held her hands.

"Why? Tell me?" Dahyun ask

Momo shook her head "nothing. We need to go. I think. We need to go to somewhere I prepared before we forgot."

"Is that really all?" Dahyun ask and she knows that if Momo didn't stop something have might happen earlier. She didn't regret it but she didn't wished it to happen too but if it is Momo. She is willing to do that.

"You know what might happen earlier" Momo said looking away "I just don't want you to regret"

Dahyun smiled knowing Momo's thoughts. She cups Momo's face making her face her. "And?"

"I respect you Dahyun. And I don’t want to do it just because of lust but because we love each other" Momo said

"But we love each other" Dahyun said

Momo look at her and shook her head. "I still don't wanna do this. This isn't right. Yes, I want to do it with you but not now. I want it if the right time comes and we are married. I'm not taking this relationship just for granted. I really love you Dahyun.  I love you and I meant it. And I hope I can marry you one day."

Dahyun was teary hearing Momo's confession. She didn't thought Momo has this kinds of thoughts to her. Dahyun smiled to her and the car moved once again to their destination.

After their car ride Momo and Dahyun arrive in a secluded park. No one was there but it does not look scary. It was quiet and looks private. Dahyun look around and saw a small pond that is filled with green algae but looks clean. The fish under it is still visible and healthy. She also saw a blanket under a tree with picnic basket prepared. A big plushie that looks like a tofu holding a plate of jokbal and has a name stitched "DahMo" was sitting beside a flower bouquet.  Momo went there and ask Dahyun to come. She gave the flowers to Dahyun and show her the plushie.

"You like it?" Momo ask

Dahyun nodded and sat under the tree.

"What is this plushie for anyway and what is DahMo?" Dahyun ask

Momo chuckle and sat beside her. "This is DahMo" Momo pointed the plushie "this will be our baby"

"Baby?" Dahyun ask and Momo nod

"She looks like ypu and has the habit of mine. I ask to personalize that" Momo proudly said.

Dahyun smiled. Happy at Momo's gift. 

"By the way? What do you mean by running away?" Dahyun ask while munching a bread she got at the basket.

Momo look at Dahyun and smirk "that one. I pay for a date with you right?" And Dahyun nod

"Well. I payed a date for you for only an hour" Momo confessed.

Dahyun choke the bread she is eating knowing the truth. "What! So you're onlh willing to pay for an hour for me and will allow me to get a date with others?"

Momo shook her head " that's the reason so I take you away from school." Momo proudly said her idea "plus I can't use my money very much cause I need to save up for our future. Didn't I tell you that I will marry you. So I need to save up now to give you a better future." Momo said and put a piece of jokbal into .

Dahyun was touch with Momo's thoughts. She hug Momo tightly and cried to her. She can't understand what she did to be so lucky having Momo as her girlfriend. She really love this girl and will never let this go.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mina and Chaeyoung arrive at the school's booth cafe and ate dessert. They don't know what to do so they just played different games like basketball, arcades and skateboard. Chaeyoung always wins amaking Mina stressed from all the failure she got. She is gamer and losing a game is like losing her life.

Getting tired, both of them sat at a bench. Chaeng who is drinking her blue lemonade put down the cup and look at Mina. Mina is closing her eyes and letting the breeze touch her face.

"How long did you reserve me?" Chaeyoung asks about the date.

" 4 hours" Mina said looking at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung nodded. "What should we do?"

Mina shrug her shoulder. "I don't know. I just don't like being into crowded place and wants some peace"Mina said

Chaeyoung snap her fingers as a light bulb lighted on her head. "Come" Chaeyoung said and grab Mina's hand and drag her somewhere.

Reaching the ground floor of their school where the auditorium and music room is founded, Chaeyoung released Mina. They entered the music room where a piano, guitars and drums can be found. No one is there indeed peace can be found here.

Chaeyoung sat at the seat reserve for piano and started pressing a key.

"You know how to play it?" Mina ask

Chaeyoung smiled "yes! I even write some songs when I feel something that I can't release."

Chaeyoung then staryed to play the intro.  "remember the girl. I was talking about?"

Mina nod

"I made a song for her" Chaeyoung said.

Chaeng patted the sit beside her asking Mina to sat beside her. Mina do so and look at Chaeyoung play the song on the piano.

(Please play Jessica Jung - Almost and think as if she is singing it.)

Can you tell me?
How can one miss what she's never had
How could I reminisce when there is no past
How could I have memories of being happy with you boy?
Can someone tell me how can this be?
How could my mind pull up incidents
Recall dates and times that never happened
How could we celebrate a love that's to late?
And how could I really mean the words I'm bout to say...

 Mina was watching her intently. She didn't imagine tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter