Chapter 14

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: sorry guys if I haven't updated for awhile. We had a family outing yesterday and end up very tired. I almost drown myself because I panicked when I saw that I'm already swimming 10 feet. Lucky me I'm trained to swim.I even wake up 4 in the afternoon. Like seriously. Hahaha...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun and Momo are walking to the park. Since they are now dating, Momo decided to bring Dahyun to a date. They were sitting on a bench while holding a cone of ice cream which they were sharing. Dahyun the ice cream and look at Momo.

"Who do you like better me or the ice cream?" Dahyun ask Momo

Momo think for a while. Dahyun was disappointed as she thinks that Momo should have answered that it was her already. 'is it that hard to pick between me and the ice cream' Dahyun thought making her sulk.

Momo then snap her finger and pointed the ice cream. "I like the ice crem more than you" Momo said playfully. 

"What!" Dahyun stand on her seat "you should have picked me. I'm your girlfriend" Dahyun shouted at Momo.

"Are you jealous?"Momo ask still eating the ice cream

"Jealous? " Dahyun raised her voice "over an ice cream? Never" Dahyun said and pushed the ice cream at Momo's face leaving a cream on her lower lips.

"Hey!, don't hurt the ice cream" Momo said "it has feelings too" she kissed the cone

Dahyun rolled her eyes " why did I even like you" Dahyun said and sigh.

She pick up her jacket and left Momo sitting on the bench.

"She sure is jealous" Momo said to herself and run to stop Dahyun holding her hand.

"Why are you holding my hand. You don't have the right to hold me since you like ice cream better than me" Dahyun said pouting.

Momo laugh at her girlfriend. Dahyun was too cute.

"You ask me who I like but you didn't ask me who I love" Momo said looking at her lovingly.

Dahyun smile. "So who do you love more, is it me or the ice cream?" Dahyun ask clinging to Momo.

"Of course, the ice cream"  Momo said and at her ice cream.

Dahyun groaned. She can't stand Momo's jokes. "I hate you" Dahyun said

"I love you" Momo said and peck Dahyun's lips "I was just teasing you. Why do you have to ask. Of course I love you more than this ice cream" Momo said throwing the ice cream on the trash bin. 

"Come" Momo said offering her hand. Dahyun blushed and hold Momo's hand. Momo pulled her to the center of the park and stand on the fountain. "Listen to me okay?" Momo said

Momo started to speak in Japanese. People started to gather infront of Momo. Momo was pointing to Dahyun earning a squeal from everyone. They keep on cheering and Dahyun was left wondering what Momo was saying. Even though Dahyun can't understand anything, she still feels embarass at what Momo was doing. She pulled Momo down.

"What are you doing?" Dahyun said and glared at Momo.

Momo smiled "I was just telling everyone how much I love you" Momo said and smirk.

"I don't believe you" Dahyun said hiding a smile "you love to bluff me"

"I told them I love you so much that I can't even imagine my life without you. That I am the luckiest girl when we became together. That if ever I would be reborn again, I wish we still end up together. I am proud to have you and will only look at you. I might like to flirt but I promise to change now and to only look at you, hold you, kiss you and be with you all the time. That I will do my best to make sure that you will always cry.." Momo said

"Cry?" Dahyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter