Chapter 24

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school festival ended weeks ago. Expectedly, the class of Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu won enabling them to help the charity they have chosen.

JYP HIGH

Lunch had came and Tzuyu and their gang met up at their usual table. All of them are present except for Mina. Tzuyu with her hands intertwined with Sana sat down facing the DahMo couple hugging their baby. Tzuyu counted everyone noticing Mina is missing.

"Where is Mina?" Tzuyu ask

Momo stop cuddling with Dahyun "oh?, I haven't saw her at our class too" she answered scratching her head.

They ask Sana about Mina yet she can't answer. Everyone of them can't answer leaving Chaeyoung. All of their heads turned to Chaeyoung who was drinking her strawberry smoothie.

"What?" She ask seeing everyone staring at her.

"Aren't tou with Mina always?" Jungyeon ask

"Right" Jihyo nodded agrreing with her

"You must know what happened to her. You too are obviously close" Nayeon said.

Chaeng gulped her saliva. 'why are everyone interrogating me?  Is it bad to get close with Mina?'

"so where is she?" Jungyeon ask again

"I don't know" Chaeng shook her head with sign of annoyance.

Dahyun frowned "fine" and look away.

Chaeyoung sigh in relief and drink her smoothie again.

Tzuyu look at Sana who was too busy doing her project. She didn't have much time to have fun with Tzuyu. And Tzuyu is getting jealous with the project because it has more attention of Sana than to her own girlfriend.

Tzuyu pout and rest her chin on Sana's shoulder. "Sana-yah~" Tzuyu whisper to her ear.

Yet Sana's attention is still on her project. "Sana" Tzuyu pout grew.

Sana look at her and raised her brows. Tzuyu smiled and peck her lips. "Coud you stop doing that?" Tzuyu ask and showered Sana's cheek with kisses.

Sana frown. "No" and look back at her work.

"What?" Tzuyu hung opened not expecting her girlfriend's answer. It was like a week ago that Sana being too clingy and now it was her who is craving for her attention.

"No" Sana answered "not until I get the favor I waa asking you about this morning"

"Favor?" Tzuyu raised her brow.

 

Morning

Tzuyu waited for Sana in a convenience store near the school. The two planned to go to school together this morning. Sana arrived at the store just in time. Both of them bought something before leaving the store.Walking their way to school, Tzuyu opened her choco bun and offer some to Sana.

"Sana-yah,aaaah" Tzuyu said.

Sana stop walking and ate some of the bread. She smile to Tzuyu's affection.

"Is it good?" Tzuyu ask

Sana nod as answer since is too full to reply.

"It is sweet, right?" Tzuyu ask

Sana nod again.

Tzuyu smiled and hold Sana's hand walk with her while swaying their intertwined hands. "It is sweet but your kisses are sweeter and better" Tzuyu grinned.

Sana stop her tracks as her cheeks blushed madly. "Are you serious?"

Tzuyu smiled "of course" she answered "Sana, why won't I be serious?"

Sana nod. "Uhmmm.. Tzuyu" she called

Tzuyu look at her. "Why babe?"

"Uhmm..can I ask you a favor?" Sana ask

Tzuyu nod "anything for you babe"

Sana blush with the word babe but she doesn't like it. "Can you stop calling me babe?"

Tzuyu widen her eyes. Her heart started to pound loudly. " why? Are you trying to break up with me?" Tears started to form on her eyes.

"Ah... no.. no" Sana cupped her face "I mean. Please just stop calling me babe. I'm feeling shy" Sana said scratching her nape.

Tzuyu look at her with a frown "then what do you want me to call you?"

"I'm older than you ao I hope you could call me.." Sana look down on the ground while tapping her toes to the ground trying to shook of the awkwardness. She can't believe asking Tzuyu a favor is this hard. But she want to be in authority. So no matter what she should ask this favor. "Can you please call me Unnie?"

Tzuyu look at Sana. She can't believe Sana is being shy to her. 'so all this time she wanted to be called as unnie?'

Sana look at Tzuyu. Tzuyu haven't answered her anything. 'Is she mad?' she thought seeing Tzuyu emotionless.

"Please talk" Sana ask

Tzuyu sigh "Fine, I'll call you unnie" Tzuyu said

Sana cheered while jumping. Her dreams of being called as unnie by Tzuyu is finally coming true but in just a mere second her dreams crashed.

"In one condition" Tzuyu said. Hands on her hips.

Sana pout. "What should I do?"

Tzuyu smiled seeing Sana so cute like a kid.

"Can you do the legendary shy shy shy fo Twice?" Tzuyu ask

Sana widen her eyes. She can't do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter