Finale

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi! So if the passage was bold example ( "Hi!" ) they meant it in english okay... I'm just saying so you won't get confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 1 week

LONDON

Tzuyu pack her things immediately when she heard the bell ring. Signing everyone that class ended. Tzuyu heard a beep from her phone and smiled when she saw a message from Sana. It had been a week when they got back together but Tzuyu just can't get used to it.

She can't believe if that day in the airport was true or a dream. If this was a dream she wished not to wake up.

Tzuyu opened the message she recieved from Sana.

 

From My Pabo:

~ Surprise! I'm at the parking lot. Be waiting for you there. I love you ♡♡♡

 

Tzuyu giggle reading Sana's text. She can't believe Sana came to pick her up. She grab her bag and run to where Sana is. She can't wait to see Sana. She is imagining Sana to be standing beside the car while wearing a cute dress and sun glasses waiting for her. 'I bet she would be so cute'

Tzuyu can't hide her smile and bit her lower lips. 'why is the hallway so long?' Tzuyu sigh. She turned left at the corner and take a short cut to get to Sana easily. She can't help feeling butterflies on her stomach as she notice the place getting nearer at the parking lot.

She almost reach the place but take a halt on her steps and breathe. She's been running so long that she is almost panting.

Tzuyu turned and faced the tinted window on the wall. She take a look at herself and made sure that she looks pretty to Sana.

"Oh my gosh!" Her eyes almost pop out when she saw her state. "I look haggard and sweaty!"

Tzuyu opened her shoulder bag and grab her make up kit to retouch herself. She didn't bother going to the comfort room since I'll take time and Sana might got bored waiting for her. She tinted her lips with rosy pink lip tint and braid her hair. She reapplied some perfume and take one last look at herself making sure she looks human.

"There! Much better" she said to herself and walk to the parking lot.

Tzuyu put her best smile and look for Sana's car. Yes, they have both car here in London so both of them could go anywhere if they wanted to.

Tzuyu thought that Sana might be bored since she took a lot of time prepping herself for Sana but instead she found Sana swarmed by English boys. Tzuyu's smile turned into a frown and she stop infront of Sana leaving a distance from her and the boys swarming her girlfriend but enough for Sana to see her. She has her hand on her waist and brows knitted together.

Sana notice her and wave to her.

"Tzuyu!" Sana shouted and was trying to get out from the boys blocking her.

"Hi Miss! You're cute.." a blonde guy said trying to flirt.

Sana didn't mind and just smile at him and try to went to Tzuyu but a brunette guy taller than the blonde held her hands.

"Hi do you speak English?"  the guy ask but Sana didn't answer.

"hey we are talking to you"  the brunette said

Sana smile at him. "Sow-wy.. eng-rish is no!" Sana answered and push them away.

She hurried to Tzuyu who looks very jealous. "I thought you are bored but I think someone keep you accompany" Tzuyu said

Sana pinch her cheeks. "I said I don’t speak english" Sana answered but earned a glare from Tzuyu.

"I promise" Sana said and sureender both of her hands.

"Why do you have to tell them that you don't speak in english when honestly you are good in english? " Tzuyu ask

"Easy" Sana paused and hug Tzuyu's waist "so they'll stop flirting. If I answered that I can understand them, they'll be flooding me with questions and continue talking to me. I know you'll get jealous when you saw me with others. " she answered.

"Really?" Tzuyu ask

Sana nodded and pull her to their car. "Come, I'll drive"

"Are we going somewhere?" Tzuyu ask

Sana opened the door for her and waited for her to get in. "Just sat down" Sana pushed her gently inside.

Tzuyu pouted and waited for her girlfriend to get in at the driver's seat. Sana look at Tzuyu the moment she get in and saw her pouting with her puppy eyes.

"Stop pouting" Sana ordered

"Why unnie?" Tzuyu teased. She knows what Sana meant and she can't wait for the older girl to do it.

"Or I'll kiss you." She said more like a whisper. 

Tzuyu giggle at Sana's act. "Kiss me then"

Sana blink at Tzuyu's words. "A..ah.uhm.." she stutters as she look away "don't push me"

"Come on" Tzuyu shakes her lightly still with pout on her "I dare you"

Sana bit her lips. Tzuyu is being too much that she can't take it anymore. Her lips curl up seeing how cute she is.

"I tell you. I might not hold myself if I do" Sana said and move away but Tzuyu move closer trapping Sana between her arms.

Tzuyu smirk. "I don’t care." And pouted more if there is any possibility. She waited for Sana to make any movement but she just gulp making Tzuyu disappointed. "Fine"

Sana notice her disappoinment so she pulled Tzuyu and lean closer. She was about to kiss her but seeing how close she is with Tzuyu she stop and blush instead. Tzuyu waited but Sana just can't. She gets shy easily.

"Uh... is my girlfriend getting shy around me" Tzuyu ask earning another blush from Sana. Sana look away.

Tzuyu make Sana face her by caressing her face. And kiss Sana. Sana blush as Tzuyu kissed her. The kiss was so sweet that she get addicted to it easily. Sana pulled Tzuyu closer to deepen the kiss. And she gets high with the feeling of her girlfriend's soft lips on her. She doesn't want to pull away but Tzuyu did.

She bit her lips and blush. "Tss.. you tricked me" Sana said

"You like it" Tzuyu answered.

Both of them giggled and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Joke... don't hate me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Primrose Hill

Sana placed the picnic basket down and set the blanket. Tzuyu help her and eventually poking her ribs trying tickle her. Sana swatted her hands..

"Don't! " Sana said and glared at Tzuyu but she just stick her tongue out. "Tss.."

Both of them sat down while Sana pulling out a sandwich,  sushi, egg roll a choco bar and drinks. The basket seems magical that everything you wish was there.

Sana gave Tzuyu the sushi. "Here" she said "I know you love it."

Tzuyu was happy that Sana thought of her.

"I personally made it." Sana was so proud of her work. So is Tzuyu.

The sushi looks good seeing how vibrant colors of vegtable looks and how organize it was place and how great it was wrap. She bet it taste food like it's visual.

Tzuyu grab one piece and shove it on . Her eyes widen immediately.  She can't believe how it taste. The new sensation in made her wanna cry but she hold it in. She gulp it though she haven't chewed it yet properly.

"Did you like it?" Sana ask

Tzuyu look at her and didn't answer.

"You must like it that much. You can't even talk" Sana said.

Tzuyu nodded and smile. A fake smile. She didn't want to admit it but it taste terrible. Sana grab 2 piece and offered it to Tzuyu.

"Ahh" Sana was waiting so Tzuyu ate it and gulp. She almost choke herself but didn't let Sana see it.

Tzuyu cough a little.

"Are you okay?" Sana ask

"Yes" and tried her best to show her dimples but the wasabi that sting her nose makes it impossible.

"Let me try some egg rolls" Tzuyu said and grab one.

With one bite explosion of salty taste bites her tongue. Tzuyu turn her head away from Sana and tried her best to digest the food. She wanted to puke but Sana made this with alot of effort for her.

"Tzuyu?" Sana called

Tzuyu look at her with red face concealing all her expression. "Why?"

"Here have some ice coffee" she offered

'Finally, something that would let me wash this out' Tzuyu happily accept the drink expecting something better but with one gulp her life crashes as it tasted so bitter as if no sugar added.

"Thanks" Tzuyu forced to say.

Sana look at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter