Chapter 30

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina sat at her car's bumper and shook her head.

"Stop joking Chae" she said looking at her "I know you're telling me you love me cause you just wanted to comfort me"

Instead of answering Chaeyoung look at her with a blank face. Very unreadble one.

"You don't have to tell me those things.  I know no one wanted me." Mina told

Chae went closer to her and took the seat beside her. "That's the problem. You wanted to be love but you don't acknowledge those people who are loving you more than who you are." Chae replied

Mina scoff. 'are there any people who loves me?' she thought.

"Then tell me those people. Cause I bet Chae you won't even be able to tell even one. Even my own family wants to disown me" Mina said holding in her tears.

"Me. I told you it's me" Chaeng replied "why can't you see that I'm the one who's beside you. Helping you, taking care of you and thinking of you"

"Those are friendly acts Chaeng" Mina said softly

Chaeng can't believe Mina can be so numb.Thinking that everything she did are just to support her cause she is a friend of hers. Yes, she is a friend but never did Chaeng wished to be just a friend. She wanted more and wished for more.

"It's not a friendly act" Chaeng said hoping she would now get a clue of what she wanted to said.

Mina chuckled. "Stop lying Chae. It won't make any difference. I'm in love with Tzuyu who does not even love me back. While you are in love with the hero of your past." Mina said "you can't even forget about her saving you from all the bullies. Right?"

Chaeyoung look at her. Mina is right. She helped Mina to forget about Tzuyu when she was rejected cause she feels the same. Being unlove by someone important to you.Chaeyoung can't even reply making Mina smirk.

"See" Mina said "you're not in love with me. You just pity me"

 Chaeng nodded. "You are right. I can't forget about her and will never forget about her becauseshe is my first true love" Chae confessed.

Mina smiled seeing how Chae admire the mystery girl. She can see how much Chaeyoung is in love with that girl. How lucky that girl is but why waste someone who is good as Chaeng.

Mina pat her shoulder. "Why don't you run back to that girl and kissed her then confess.  I bet she'll love that. Seeing how much you love her. I know she'll be so touch and answer a yes to you."

Mina tried to comfort her. She, herself, knows how hard it is to be rejected so she does not want it to happen to Chaeyoung again. "That's my advice my friend" Mina suggested and show her gummy smile. 

"You really think she'll love that?" Chae ask

Mina smiled assuring her. "Believe in me" she hung her right arms at Chae's shoulder.

Chae nodded. "I'll believe in you then"

Mina turned her head and look at Chae. Chaeyoung remove Mina's arm at her shoulder. She look back at Mina. "I'm trusting you" Chae whisper enough for Mina to hear.

She pulled Mina's arm and wrap her other arm on Mina's waist. Chaeyoung pulled Mina closer to her shocking Mina at her actions. Chaeyoung lean in and kiss her closing her eyes. She simply pressed her lips on Mina waiting of she would react but no answer came. She started to nibble Mina's lower lip tasting her berry lips making Chaeng addicted to it. On the other hand, Mina was too shock at what Chaeyoung was doing. She didn't replied and stayed still. She knows what Chaeyoung was doing on her lips and is confused why but she never dared to push her away nor does she wanted to pull away. Chaeyoung's lips are soft that you won't want it to drift apart from you. But they both needed air too. Chaeyoung with regret feelings pull away from Mina.

Chaeyoung opened her eyes to see Mina with widen eyes. "What.. wa-was-s-ss that..for?" Mina trying her best not to stutter.

"I thought you'll gonna like it? You told me to kiss you and confess to you" Chaeyoung said

Mina blink her eyes. Confused at what is happening. "Not me.. I mean the girl who save you in the past" Mina cleared "the one you love"

"I did. I kissed you cause your the one who savedme from those bullies. The one who I've been in love from these past few years. It's all you Mina.  You're the girl. I've been talking about" Chaeyoung confessed

"Bu..bu..tt" Mina tried to talk

"I know you can't remember but it's you" Chae said holding one of Mina's hand.

Flashback

(Freshmen year)

"LOSER!" A guy stick his tongues out.

A girl with glasses and wears pony tail is holding in the tears she wanted to shed out.

"You're not just a nerd but also a loser?" A tall girl said and chuckled "pity"

The nerd girl gritted her teeth. She can't fight back. She was out numbered. She's alone while there are 4 students bullying her. A blonde headed girl went up to her and grab her collar.

"Give us your money" the blonde haired girl said

"I don’t want too" she said

"You don't want?" The blonde hair girl ask "fine" she answered herself.

She pushed the girl causing it to bump into the tree. "Have fun girls" she said

Her minions kicked the girl in her stomach. They beat her all they want leaving her face untouch to enable to hide the bruises which they cause so they won't be caught. The girl groaned in pain but no one stop.

"Enough" the blonde said and went up to her again picking the girl up in her collar.

"Let me repeat myself" she said "give us your money"

"No!" She said with pain

The blonde girl smirk and spitted on the nerd girl's face. "I'll teach you a lesson. Lesson number 1 : no one dis obeys me!" She said and kick the girl in her upper thigh.

The girl scream in pain. "Arrrggghh!"

The blonde girl frown "pity you.. no one would here you in this school ground"

"I hate you!" The nerd girl replied

"Lesson number 2: what I say is what I get" the blonde was about to kick her again when someone stop the blonde g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter